https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14159&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14159

From: fri...@spamexpire-202305.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@frell.theremailer.net>.
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Tutanota - FREE End To End Encrypted Email Client
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 16:02:42 +0200
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Wed, 17 May 2023 14:02 UTC

Free and premium services available...

YouTube review... https://youtu.be/G2Jh8bQ2wM8

Sign up... https://tutanota.com/

Re: Tutanota - FREE End To End Encrypted Email Client

<07356c1239bc39ae144538c22d504582@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14160&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14160

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 19:18:12 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 17 May 2023 17:18 UTC

On 17 May 2023 3:02 pm, Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> Free and premium services available...
>
> YouTube review... https://youtu.be/G2Jh8bQ2wM8
>
> Sign up... https://tutanota.com/

A few years ago I tried to sign up, but it does not allow connection
thru tor, so they can f off.

Re: Tutanota - FREE End To End Encrypted Email Client

<b542129d8b783cfd749402c4abdd1043@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14162&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14162

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 10:45:29 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 18 May 2023 08:45 UTC

>A few years ago I tried to sign up, but it does not allow connection
>thru tor, so they can f off.

I agree with you.
Now if I've got this correct, if a Tutanota user sends a normal email
to another non-tutanota user, that non user just gets a URL to click on
if they want to read the post.
The problem with that is, who will really bother to do that ? Answer:
Not many, I'd bet !

That's why I've gone with Mailfence.
Also the posting on this group is so hit and miss lately I'm thinking
of going with BlockNews.

Cheers
Frank

Re: Tutanota - FREE End To End Encrypted Email Client

<20230518.084713.99140b15@erienetworks.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14163&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14163

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 sept-huit.erienetworks.net 0DA37405FE
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 08:47:13 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Thu, 18 May 2023 12:47 UTC

On 5/18/2023 1:45 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

>> A few years ago I tried to sign up, but it does not allow connection
>> thru tor, so they can f off.
>
> I agree with you.
> Now if I've got this correct, if a Tutanota user sends a normal email
> to another non-tutanota user, that non user just gets a URL to click
on
> if they want to read the post.
> The problem with that is, who will really bother to do that ? Answer:
> Not many, I'd bet !

Almost...

If a Tutanota user, sends a non-encrypted email to a non-Tutanota user
the email comes through as normal. No URL.

However, if a Tutanota user wishes to send an encrypted email to a
non-Tutanota user, then there must be an agreed password and that email
comes through as a URl.

Re: Tutanota - FREE End To End Encrypted Email Client

<58f928b39509394f2d4e254206fce8c4@dizum.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14164&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14164

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 15:15:19 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 18 May 2023 13:15 UTC

On 18 May 2023 9:45 am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> A few years ago I tried to sign up, but it does not allow connection
>> thru tor, so they can f off.
>
> I agree with you.
> Now if I've got this correct, if a Tutanota user sends a normal email
> to another non-tutanota user, that non user just gets a URL to click on
> if they want to read the post.
> The problem with that is, who will really bother to do that ? Answer:
> Not many, I'd bet !
>
> That's why I've gone with Mailfence.
> Also the posting on this group is so hit and miss lately I'm thinking
> of going with BlockNews.
>

> Cheers
> Frank

https://mailfence.com/ > Read more > 100% Green Energy

Endless 'climate change' bullshit. Then again, Mailfenceā„¢ - Belgium -
Europe...

EUtards, lol.