From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Even more proof that all iPhones ship containing utterly primitive battery technology
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 03:27:17 +0000
References: <t1fjdt$1k4i$1@gioia.aioe.org> <4mI_J.472701$aT3.292009@fx09.iad> <t1fpc6$8i0$1@dont-email.me> <t1g8pd$1kav$1@gioia.aioe.org> <230320221933194914%nospam@nospam.invalid> <t1gc73$vc0$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t1gcf3$v1c$2@dont-email.me> <t1j9l1$ihu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t1jr3c$4cs$1@dont-email.me> <t1kk10$1737$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t1kmgq$cf$1@dont-email.me> <t1kta2$r0o$2@dont-email.me> <t1l88k$rla$1@dont-email.me> <t1l8qo$1okh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <njq%J.507205$oF2.285783@fx10.iad> <t1ljdh$1u94$1@gioia.aioe.org> <Xau%J.173890$yi_7.165949@fx39.iad>
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 03:27 UTC

Hank Rogers wrote:

>> This has been covered in detail many times.
>
> I've never seen it, Harry.

Yes you have. You responded to it yourself.
Look back at badgolferman's thread to which _you_ responded.

Despite your kindergarten attempt to soil the messenger, the sad fact
remains all iPhones are designed with laughably antiquated battery & charger
technology.

>> The name is Harry. Harry Newton I think. Last I checked anyway.
>
> Well, check with your mom or pop if you don't know for sure.

All you iKooks have the brain of a kindergarten child.
It's _why_ you're iKooks.

You still believe in Santa Claus even though that's a MARKETING gimmick.
In fact, you fall for _every_ silly marketing gimmick in the book.

You don't even know why.
But I do.

a. Your IQ is no higher than about 40
b. You have no education whatsoever
c. And your self esteem is fed to you by (brilliant) Apple gimmicks

The fact remains all iPhones are antiquated battery & charger technology.

> While we're on the subject, do you ever feel that your mom or dad
> could be iKooks, or could have low IQs? Did they ever make you feel
> inferior when you were young? Do you hate either of them?

Again, you fail to comprehend what all adults comprehend.
You _hate_ me because I told you Santa Claus doesn't exist.

You _hate_ that facts ruin your purely imaginary belief system.
What's interesting is I understand you.

But you're of far too low of an IQ to understand yourself.

Even so, the fact remains that the iPhone is mired in archaic battery &
charger technology that all modern phones have recently eschewed.

> You don't have any children or wife, right Harry?

My grandchildren have more capacity to carry on a conversation than you do.

Even so, the fact remains every modern phone today has a huge battery.
You just hate that the iPhone is stuck in the stone age of smartphones.
--
The problem with the iKooks is that their self esteem is fed to them by
Apple to the point that they are desperate to believe in TSMC SILICON!!!!