From: Totellda...@soothsayer.org
Subject: It's hard to face the Truth
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 09:04:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Totellda...@soothsayer.org - Sat, 20 May 2023 07:04 UTC

wouldn't it be great if the dummies at
rotten onion could code a program and network
that ACTUALLY works well? Mass firings are in order, get some
people who aren't script kiddies but seasoned programmers.
Apparently not in our lifetime.

Re: It's hard to face the Truth

<u4ab6b$3sjm7$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14187&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14187

From: qwe...@qwerty.qwerty (QWERTY)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: It's hard to face the Truth
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 06:35:42 -0500
logging-data="4083399"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: QWERTY - Sat, 20 May 2023 11:35 UTC

On Sat, 20 May 2023 09:04:40 +0200 (CEST)
TotelldaTruth@soothsayer.org wrote:

> wouldn't it be great if the dummies at
> rotten onion could code a program and network
> that ACTUALLY works well? Mass firings are in order, get some
> people who aren't script kiddies but seasoned programmers.
> Apparently not in our lifetime.

You get what you pay for. How much did you pay for your onion
experience? Well there you have it.

No doubt the Tor Project leads will immediately fire everyone because
your panties are in a wad. How could they not cater to your entitlement
complex?

Yours resemble typical complaints of Microsoft Windozers who are using
a pirated copy of Windoze. Are you using Windows OS? Is it a cracked
warez version? If it is then you are using an OS with back doors built
in by whoever cracked it. Tor is useless for you in that case.

Although the Tor Project releases for Windoze, it is not
designed necessarily for the Windoze experience. Most serious Tor users
employ a Unix-like operating system for extra security.

I prefer a real operating system designed for security, such as
ParrotSec, Debian, Mint, or FreeBSD. If you are deeply paranoid you may
try TailsOS or QubesOS. However these paranoid options are useful mainly
for hackers, leakers, spies, and criminals.

Tor works very well on *nix systems. Tor Browser has not failed me
in years on Debian-based distros.

The use cases for Windoze are gaming, video editing, and Microsoft
Office and Adobe products. It is risky to do anything else on Windoze,
such as chat, email, secure file transfer, hosting, crypto wallets, and
so forth. Where Windows excels in the graphics department it fails mucho
biggo largeo in the security department.

Re: It's hard to face the Truth

<20230520.141154.8fb2f664@yamn.paranoici.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14188&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14188

Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 14:11:54 +0000
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 20 May 2023 14:11 UTC

On 20 May 2023 12:35 pm, QWERTY wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2023 09:04:40 +0200 (CEST)
> TotelldaTruth@soothsayer.org wrote:
>
>> wouldn't it be great if the dummies at
>> rotten onion could code a program and network
>> that ACTUALLY works well? Mass firings are in order, get some
>> people who aren't script kiddies but seasoned programmers.
>> Apparently not in our lifetime.
>>

> You get what you pay for. How much did you pay for your onion
> experience? Well there you have it.
>
> No doubt the Tor Project leads will immediately fire everyone because
> your panties are in a wad. How could they not cater to your entitlement
> complex?
>
> Yours resemble typical complaints of Microsoft Windozers who are using
> a pirated copy of Windoze. Are you using Windows OS? Is it a cracked
> warez version? If it is then you are using an OS with back doors built
> in by whoever cracked it. Tor is useless for you in that case.
>
> Although the Tor Project releases for Windoze, it is not
> designed necessarily for the Windoze experience. Most serious Tor users
> employ a Unix-like operating system for extra security.
>
> I prefer a real operating system designed for security, such as
> ParrotSec, Debian, Mint, or FreeBSD. If you are deeply paranoid you may
> try TailsOS or QubesOS. However these paranoid options are useful mainly
> for hackers, leakers, spies, and criminals.
>
> Tor works very well on *nix systems. Tor Browser has not failed me
> in years on Debian-based distros.
>
> The use cases for Windoze are gaming, video editing, and Microsoft
> Office and Adobe products. It is risky to do anything else on Windoze,
> such as chat, email, secure file transfer, hosting, crypto wallets, and
> so forth. Where Windows excels in the graphics department it fails mucho
> biggo largeo in the security department.

Why would you pay for something created and deployed by spooks and the
military.