From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Claims that with rotten onion u must use nix OS
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 18:20:20 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 20 May 2023 18:20 UTC

To the poster who said all the problems
with rotten onion are because I'm using a
cracked version of windows and I have to change
to a nix OS to use rotten onion properly. Thank you for your
reply, but I have to say this:

Pure BULLSHIT for the following reasons (I don't have time now
to look up the syntax for replying in thread).
To the poster who said all the problems
with rotten onion are because I'm using a
cracked version of windows and I have to change
to a nix OS to use rotten onion properly. Thank you for your
reply,
but I have to say this:

Pure BULLSHIT for the following reasons (I don't have time now
to look up the syntax for replying in thread).

1) If what you're saying is true why is
rotten onion being offered for win systems?

2) nix distros are crippleware. Linux is a
prime example. Not one linux distro works out of the box with
the most popular VirtualBox. Not one. And to configure it too
work is a nightmare of convoluted BULLSHIT because linux OS's
are cripple ware, incomplete and a nightmare to install and
operate. I don't want to have to get a Phd in programming to run
an OS, nixs included.

3) If hackers are the cause of the
rotten onion bugs, why does it work SOMETIMES
and about 50% of the time it does not.

4) Why do the so-called "developers" and "volunteers" have to
upgrade rotten onion every two weeks. Cannot get it to run right?

5) How is it my constant complaining of bugs in
rotten onion, eventually after a year or so
the "developers" at rotten onion get around to fixing them?
Admission of guilt?

What you're claiming doesn't make sense. I see no official
confirmation from the rotten onion group of what you're saying.

Re: Claims that with rotten onion u must use nix OS

<20230521.000658.94adf5ed@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14192&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14192

Subject: Re: Claims that with rotten onion u must use nix OS
From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 00:06:58 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 21 May 2023 00:06 UTC

Some muddlehead once again ranted about the Tor Browser:

>To the poster who said all the problems
>with rotten onion are because I'm using a
>cracked version of windows and I have to change
>to a nix OS to use rotten onion properly. Thank you for your
>reply, but I have to say this:
>
>Pure BULLSHIT for the following reasons (I don't have time now
>to look up the syntax for replying in thread).
>To the poster who said all the problems
>with rotten onion are because I'm using a
>cracked version of windows and I have to change
>to a nix OS to use rotten onion properly. Thank you for your
>reply,
>but I have to say this:
>
>Pure BULLSHIT for the following reasons (I don't have time now
>to look up the syntax for replying in thread).
>
>1) If what you're saying is true why is
>rotten onion being offered for win systems?
>
>2) nix distros are crippleware. Linux is a
>prime example. Not one linux distro works out of the box with
>the most popular VirtualBox. Not one. And to configure it too
>work is a nightmare of convoluted BULLSHIT because linux OS's
>are cripple ware, incomplete and a nightmare to install and
>operate. I don't want to have to get a Phd in programming to run
>an OS, nixs included.
>
>3) If hackers are the cause of the
>rotten onion bugs, why does it work SOMETIMES
>and about 50% of the time it does not.
>
>4) Why do the so-called "developers" and "volunteers" have to
>upgrade rotten onion every two weeks. Cannot get it to run right?
>
>5) How is it my constant complaining of bugs in
>rotten onion, eventually after a year or so
>the "developers" at rotten onion get around to fixing them?
>Admission of guilt?
>
>What you're claiming doesn't make sense. I see no official
>confirmation from the rotten onion group of what you're saying.

I run here Tor Browsers flawlessly in Windows 7, 8 and 10, in btw easy
to install Debian and Mint VirtualBox VMs and even on a Raspberry Pi.

And now, weirdo, take your meds to get rid of your delusional ideas.