From: lf...@rbt.eng.br (Luiz Felipe R. B. Toledo)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: sci and comp
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 17:11:01 -0300
 by: Luiz Felipe R. B. To - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 20:11 UTC

The sci.* and comp.* groups as aioe vanish?

--

Re: sci and comp

<skknj0$1rn8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1438&group=alt.free.newsservers#1438

From: not...@not_there.invalid (David E. Ross)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: sci and comp
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:05:35 -0700
 by: David E. Ross - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 21:05 UTC

On 10/18/2021 1:11 PM, Luiz Felipe R. B. Toledo wrote:

> The sci.* and comp.* groups as aioe vanish?

This morning, I read yesterday's post on comp.risks. Thus, I know that
at least one comp.* group is still available via AIOE.

I think that newsgroups in general are declining in use. That is most
unfortunate.

--
David E. Ross
"A Message to Those Who Are Not Vaccinated"

Re: sci and comp

<skn90k$re$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1439&group=alt.free.newsservers#1439

From: dvd...@fn.crk (mon amorosa)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:15:13 -0600
 by: mon amorosa - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:15 UTC

On 10/18/2021 3:05 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
> On 10/18/2021 1:11 PM, Luiz Felipe R. B. Toledo wrote:
>>
>> The sci.* and comp.* groups as aioe vanish?
>
> This morning, I read yesterday's post on comp.risks. Thus, I know that
> at least one comp.* group is still available via AIOE.
>
> I think that newsgroups in general are declining in use. That is most
> unfortunate.

What _you think_ is unfortunate to start with.

David E. Ross
"A Message to Those Who Are Not Vaccinated"
See my <http://www.rossde.com/index.html#vaccine>.

" What I cannot understand is why anyone would reject what doctors are
saying — that the COVID-19 vaccines are both safe and effective — while
at the same latching onto unproven and unsafe COVID-19 treatments such
as hydroxychloroquine (prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis) or
Ivermectin (used to eliminate worms and other parasites in livestock)."

Guess what, disinformation dummy - they both work and work well:

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021/05/30/how-ivermectins-success-has-been-suppressed-by-mainstream-media/

Ivermectin is a cheap and widely available drug which means that there
would be a lot less money to be made by Big Pharma if it became the
go-to early-stage treatment against COVID.
Other pharmaceutical companies are developing their own novel treatments
which compete directly with Ivermectin.
If approved as a COVID-19 treatment, Ivermectin could threaten the
emergency use authorization granted to COVID-19 vaccines.

https://trialsitenews.com/ivermectin-study-reveals-fantastic-results-100-of-60-patients-better-in-an-average-of-just-under-6-days/

https://www.stevegruber.com/2020/03/hydroxychloroquine-cocktail-has-been-100-successful-for-a-doctor-on-the-frontlines-of-the-war-against-covid-19-and-heres-why/

Now fuckoff with your lies.