Subject: About Symmetric encryption and quantum computers..
From: Wisdom90
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:44 UTC
From: d...@d.d (Wisdom90)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:44:37 -0400
Hello...

About Symmetric encryption and quantum computers..

Symmetric encryption, or more specifically AES-256, is believed to be quantum resistant. That means that quantum computers are not expected to be able to reduce the attack time enough to be effective if the key sizes are large enough.

Read more here:

Is AES-256 Quantum Resistant?

https://medium.com/@wagslane/is-aes-256-quantum-resistant-d3f776163672

This is why i am using Parallel AES encryption with 256 bit keys in my powerful Parallel Compression Library and in my powerful Parallel Archiver, you can read about them and download them from here:

My powerful Parallel Compression Library is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-compression-library

and my powerful Parallel Archiver is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Thank you,
Aminw Moulay Ramdane.