"When in doubt, print 'em out." -- Karl's Programming Proverb 0x7

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as Wally J
+* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longerAlan
|`* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longercandycanearter07
| `* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longerAlan
|  `* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longercandycanearter07
|   `* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supportedWally J
|    `* Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longercandycanearter07
|     +- Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longerAlan
|     `- Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supportedWally J
`* Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners -Alan
 `* Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Applebadgolferman
  +* iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18,Wally J
  |`- Re: iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of todayAlan
  `- Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8Alan

1
Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ue8ojr$g7ci$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14533&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14533

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:53:00 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 05:53 UTC

Since Apple is the only operating system vendor who fully supports only a
single release, lucky iPhone 16 owners are no longer fully supported.
<https://mashable.com/article/ios-17-release-date-confirmed-apple-event>

Yup. You're fucked. More to the point, Apple fucked you. Again.
There is a reason iOS is the most exploited smartphone OS out there.

If your iPhone can't update to iOS 17, then it's toast in terms of
full support for all the known security holes Apple is aware of.

You may hate all facts about Apple products - but it's a fact nonetheless
that Apple does NOT fully patch any release but the single current iOS.

Looking up which iPhones are fucked today and which can update to iOS 17
<https://www.techradar.com/features/which-iphones-will-get-ios-17>

The iPhone XS family (and iPhone XR) are the oldest iPhones that will be
supported by iOS 17. Here's the full list:

iPhone XR
iPhone XS and XS Max
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022)

Instantly, as of today, every iPhone older than the iPhone XR
is fucked (in that it will NOT get full patches). Period.

Cry. Whine. Lie. Make excuses all you want. You're fucked.

Don't blame me simply for telling you the truth about Apple support.
Apple fucked you. Not me.

I'm just informing the ignorant iKooks of what Apple's policy is.
--
From security professionals:
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>

From Apple...
*Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueadgd$1u09l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14534&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14534

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 13:55:41 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:55 UTC

On 2023-09-17 22:53, Wally J wrote:
> Since Apple is the only operating system vendor who fully supports only a
> single release, lucky iPhone 16 owners are no longer fully supported.
> <https://mashable.com/article/ios-17-release-date-confirmed-apple-event>

You mean iPhone 8 users...

....and that means they've been fully supported for...

....(checking)...

....wow, six years!

Know many other manufacturers that provide software support for that long?

> Yup. You're fucked. More to the point, Apple fucked you. Again.
> There is a reason iOS is the most exploited smartphone OS out there.

No facts. Assertions.

> If your iPhone can't update to iOS 17, then it's toast in terms of
> full support for all the known security holes Apple is aware of.

More assertions without fact.

> You may hate all facts about Apple products - but it's a fact nonetheless
> that Apple does NOT fully patch any release but the single current iOS.

But it's also a fact that they support older phones on the current
release of the OS for around 6 years.

> Looking up which iPhones are fucked today and which can update to iOS 17
> <https://www.techradar.com/features/which-iphones-will-get-ios-17>
>
> The iPhone XS family (and iPhone XR) are the oldest iPhones that will be
> supported by iOS 17. Here's the full list:
>
> iPhone XR
> iPhone XS and XS Max
> iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
> iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
> iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max
> iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
> iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022)
>
> Instantly, as of today, every iPhone older than the iPhone XR
> is fucked (in that it will NOT get full patches). Period.

So again, the oldest supported were release 5 years ago and will be
fully supported for at least 6 by the time iOS 18 rolls out.

> Cry. Whine. Lie. Make excuses all you want. You're fucked.
>
> Don't blame me simply for telling you the truth about Apple support.
> Apple fucked you. Not me.
>
> I'm just informing the ignorant iKooks of what Apple's policy is.

Right.

To provide full support for devices for 6 years.

Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueadse$1u09l$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14535&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14535

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners -
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 14:02:06 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 21:02 UTC

I'll leave all of his bullshit intact below and just mention this:

Android 10 'Queen Cake' was released 4 years ago (03 Sep 2019) security
supported ended for it on 06 Mar 2023...

....just 3.5 years after release.

<https://endoflife.date/android>

In all, 4 versions of Android have been released and now receive no more
security support while Apple's iOS has been updated and kept on
supporting devices as old as the oldest of those Android releases.

On 2023-09-17 22:53, Wally J wrote:
> Since Apple is the only operating system vendor who fully supports only a
> single release, lucky iPhone 16 owners are no longer fully supported.
> <https://mashable.com/article/ios-17-release-date-confirmed-apple-event>
>
> Yup. You're fucked. More to the point, Apple fucked you. Again.
> There is a reason iOS is the most exploited smartphone OS out there.
>
> If your iPhone can't update to iOS 17, then it's toast in terms of
> full support for all the known security holes Apple is aware of.
>
> You may hate all facts about Apple products - but it's a fact nonetheless
> that Apple does NOT fully patch any release but the single current iOS.
>
> Looking up which iPhones are fucked today and which can update to iOS 17
> <https://www.techradar.com/features/which-iphones-will-get-ios-17>
>
> The iPhone XS family (and iPhone XR) are the oldest iPhones that will be
> supported by iOS 17. Here's the full list:
>
> iPhone XR
> iPhone XS and XS Max
> iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
> iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
> iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max
> iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
> iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022)
>
> Instantly, as of today, every iPhone older than the iPhone XR
> is fucked (in that it will NOT get full patches). Period.
>
> Cry. Whine. Lie. Make excuses all you want. You're fucked.
>
> Don't blame me simply for telling you the truth about Apple support.
> Apple fucked you. Not me.
>
> I'm just informing the ignorant iKooks of what Apple's policy is.

Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueafr3$1v2ha$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14536&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14536

From: REMOVETH...@gmail.com (badgolferman)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple
iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as
of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 21:35:32 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:gcWHL87vg8vn8S5Kcdu6iQqt1Ic=
 by: badgolferman - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 21:35 UTC

Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> Android 10 'Queen Cake' was released 4 years ago (03 Sep 2019) security

Was that really its name? What is the meaning behind that name?

iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueai3j$j6pj$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14537&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14537

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 18:14:11 -0400
 by: Wally J - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 22:14 UTC

badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote

>> Android 10 'Queen Cake' was released 4 years ago (03 Sep 2019) security
>>

> Was that really its name? What is the meaning behind that name?

Hi badfolferman,

Notice the child-like iKooks _hate_ that I told them the facts.
*iKooks are always ignorant of all facts about Apple*

*FACT* Apple only fully supports _one_ (and only one!) iOS release.
As of today, that means iOS 17 (and no other release!).

For years, the iKooks have lied that Apple supports more than 1 release.
Apple does not. Apple did not. Apple never did. Apple never will.

What I find interesting is how much the iKooks hate me for telling the
truth that they are completely ignorant of - which is only these phones are
fully supported by Apple as of today...

iPhone XR, XS and XS Max
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022)

Those are facts which iKooks are completely ignorant of.
--
From security professionals:
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>
<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
<https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>

From Apple...
*Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

Re: iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueajs2$1vpt6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14539&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14539

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today
Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:44:16 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 22:44 UTC

On 2023-09-18 15:14, Wally J wrote:
> badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> Android 10 'Queen Cake' was released 4 years ago (03 Sep 2019) security
>>>

>> Was that really its name? What is the meaning behind that name?
>
> Hi badfolferman,
>
> Notice the child-like iKooks _hate_ that I told them the facts.
> *iKooks are always ignorant of all facts about Apple*
>
> *FACT* Apple only fully supports _one_ (and only one!) iOS release.
> As of today, that means iOS 17 (and no other release!).
>
> For years, the iKooks have lied that Apple supports more than 1 release.
> Apple does not. Apple did not. Apple never did. Apple never will.
>
> What I find interesting is how much the iKooks hate me for telling the
> truth that they are completely ignorant of - which is only these phones are
> fully supported by Apple as of today...
>
> iPhone XR, XS and XS Max
> iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
> iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
> iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max
> iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
> iPhone SE (2020) and iPhone SE (2022)
>
> Those are facts which iKooks are completely ignorant of.

I'm not ignorant of what those facts that you did post are, Arlen.

I'm just aware you're not interested in telling the entire story.

Android fully supports more releases...

....but that support doesn't go back in time as far as Apple ONE fully
supported OS.

And Apple does release security updates for older phones.

Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueajuk$1vpt6$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14541&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14541

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Dealing with Arlen's bullshit. (was Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 15:45:39 -0700
 by: Alan - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 22:45 UTC

On 2023-09-18 14:35, badgolferman wrote:
> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>>
>> Android 10 'Queen Cake' was released 4 years ago (03 Sep 2019) security
>>

> Was that really its name? What is the meaning behind that name?

I neither know nor care.

:-)

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueated$2180g$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14542&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14542

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:27:41 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 01:27 UTC

On 9/18/23 15:55, Alan wrote:
> Know many other manufacturers that provide software support for that long?

Any LTS system?

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<ueaui5$21h7q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14543&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14543

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 18:46:45 -0700
 by: Alan - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 01:46 UTC

On 2023-09-18 18:27, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 9/18/23 15:55, Alan wrote:
>> Know many other manufacturers that provide software support for that
>> long?
>
> Any LTS system?

What are you talking about?

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<uebfcr$27o8b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14544&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14544

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 01:34:03 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 06:34 UTC

On 9/18/23 20:46, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-09-18 18:27, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> On 9/18/23 15:55, Alan wrote:
>>> Know many other manufacturers that provide software support for that
>>> long?
>>
>> Any LTS system?
>>

> What are you talking about?

Like, some software (windows, linux, java, etc.) have long term support
versions that are guaranteed to be supported up to x months/years after
release (varies per manufacturer). Most have support over 3 years. Just
saying its not super uncommon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_support

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<uebnen$plfu$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14545&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14545

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 04:51:36 -0400
 by: Wally J - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 08:51 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>>> Any LTS system?
>>>

>> What are you talking about?
>
> Like, some software (windows, linux, java, etc.) have long term support

Hi candycane (randomizer),

While all iKooks are uneducated & ignorant & heartlessly unprepossessing...

You have to realize Alan Baker has the lowest IQ (along with Joerg Lorenz)
of all the iKooks where he's far to the left quartile in the DK spectrum.

*That is, he's so incredibly ignorant, that he thinks he's a genius*

An example is he asserted, for weeks, that it was impossible to change
Usenet headers (simply because he knew absolutely nothing about NNTP).

*Only a person at the far left of the first DK quartile would do that*

He claims he's a "racer" and that he owns "a BMW", and not only that, but
that he "teaches racing!"... yet he doesn't know the difference between a
"bimmer" and a "beemer" (which means he's never been near any BMW since
_everyone_ knows that the instant they set eyes on one or the other!).

*Only a person at the far left of the first DK quartile would do that*

The ignorance of this Alan Baker is astounding - which is why I assess his
IQ at around 40 (which is half of that of most of the ignorant iKooks).

He says he "supports" people on computers and yet he is completely ignorant
of how iOS, Android, Windows & Linux distribute their operating systems!

*Only a person at the far left of the first DK quartile would do that*
--
There's a reason only Snit, Alan Baker & Joerg Lorenz are in my killfile.
(oh, and Rod Speed - who made death threats which I reported to the FBI.)

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<uece97$2db6u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14546&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14546

From: no...@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:21:11 -0500
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 15:21 UTC

On 9/19/23 03:51, Wally J wrote:
> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>>> What are you talking about?
>>
>> Like, some software (windows, linux, java, etc.) have long term support
>
> Hi candycane (randomizer),

randomizer?

> He says he "supports" people on computers and yet he is completely ignorant
> of how iOS, Android, Windows & Linux distribute their operating systems!

As someone who has used all of them first hand, it's not that hard to
learn it yea

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<uecfvg$2dqhh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14547&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14547

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 08:50:08 -0700
 by: Alan - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 15:50 UTC

On 2023-09-19 08:21, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 9/19/23 03:51, Wally J wrote:
>> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>>> Like, some software (windows, linux, java, etc.) have long term support
>>
>> Hi candycane (randomizer),
>
> randomizer?
>

>> He says he "supports" people on computers and yet he is completely
>> ignorant
>> of how iOS, Android, Windows & Linux distribute their operating systems!
>
> As someone who has used all of them first hand, it's not that hard to
> learn it yea

It's just not an acronym I'd run across.

I know the term "long-term support" of course.

Re: Lucky Apple iPhone 8 owners - iOS 16 is officially no longer fully supported as of today Monday, September 18, 2023

<uecn6i$ra14$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14549&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14549

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 18:53:22 +0100
 by: Wally J - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:53 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> wrote

>> He says he "supports" people on computers and yet he is completely ignorant
>> of how iOS, Android, Windows & Linux distribute their operating systems!
>
> As someone who has used all of them first hand, it's not that hard to
> learn it yea

What's no longer shocking is that _everyone_ knows what an LTS release is.
*Except... the uneducated ignorant low-IQ iKooks*

That's fine - by the way - that the iKooks are completely ignorant of how
not only Linux releases, but also how iOS, Android and Windows releases.

But what's 'not fine' is that the iKooks claim that iOS has a long support
cycle and yet - *the facts clearly show iOS has the _shortest_ of all*!

*The iKooks are too ignorant to comprehend why that's a fact*

What is astoundingly clear with the iKooks is not so much their ignorance.

It's their supreme confidence that they brazenly deny iOS has the shortest
support life cycle - and yet - they don't understand a thing about it.