From: nospam.N...@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: menu/theme mod to direct access to netmail
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 16:42:45 +1200
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 04:42 UTC

Hello folks, i just started to modify mystic theme and menus; i would want to
have direct access to netmail with a specific key button. Netmail is second
area of my firs group.
Is it possible to go directly to netmails regardless of the area/group I am in?

Re: menu/theme mod to direct access to netmail

<2141112867@p1.f664.n229.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1458&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1458

From: nospam.J...@p1.f664.n229.z1.fidonet.org (Jay Harris)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: menu/theme mod to direct access to netmail
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 11:19:24 +1200
 by: Jay Harris - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:19 UTC

*** Quoting Nicola Mettimano from a message to All ***

NM> Netmail is second area of my first group.

NM> Is it possible to go directly to netmails regardless of the area/group
NM> I am in?

You could use the same key to automaticly switch them to the correct group
& message base:

e.g:

Display Text | (N) Netmail
Hot Key | N

Action List Access Data
(MG) Message group change 1
(MA) Message area change 2

Jay

.... He's dead Jim. You take his phaser, I'll take his wallet!

Re: menu/theme mod to direct access to netmail

<2236342049@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1459&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1459

From: nospam.N...@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 18:47:18 +1200
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 06:47 UTC

Yes I know but this way i have to keep netmail base in some group... I would
like to remove it from groups, like email, if is possible...

Re: menu/theme mod to direct access to netmail

<2141124480@p1.f664.n229.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1460&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1460

From: nospam.J...@p1.f664.n229.z1.fidonet.org (Jay Harris)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 14:33:20 +1200
 by: Jay Harris - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 02:33 UTC

*** Quoting Nicola Mettimano from a message to Jay Harris ***

NM> Yes I know but this way i have to keep netmail base in some group...
NM> I would like to remove it from groups, like email, if is possible...

Wouldn't you just leave List ACS & Read ACS empty or set to ^? That would
mean it's always available regardles of which group you're in.

http://wiki.mysticbbs.com/doku.php?id=access_control

Jay

.... What did the sushi say to the bee? Wasabee!