Subject: GnuPG signature
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 08:01 UTC
From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:01:20 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
View all headers
How to switch mutt on old-style clearsign signature?

Subject: Re: GnuPG signature
From: Tavis Ormandy
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 01:09 UTC
From: tav...@gmail.com (Tavis Ormandy)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Date: 16 Sep 2021 01:09:05 GMT
View all headers
On 2021-09-15, Anonymous wrote:
How to switch mutt on old-style clearsign signature?

Hmm, are you asking for how to *send* clearsign signatures or how to
*check* them? If it's the latter, I think you want `set pgp_auto_decode`.

Tavis.

--
 _o)            $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
 /\\  _o)  _o)  $ finger taviso@sdf.org

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:28:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
View all headers

From: Friedhelm Waitzmann
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:21 UTC
From: usenetf2...@spamgourmet.com (Friedhelm Waitzmann)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 16:21:04 -0000 (UTC)
Anonymous:
On 2021-09-15, Anonymous wrote:
How to switch mutt on old-style clearsign signature?

Hmm, are you asking for how to *send* clearsign signatures or how to
*check* them? If it's the latter, I think you want `set
pgp_auto_decode`.

I mean how to send clear signed message?

Set crypt_use_gpgme to »no«.  From muttrc(5):

       crypt_use_gpgme
              Type: boolean
              Default: no

              This variable controls the use of the
              GPGME-enabled crypto backends.  If it is set and
              Mutt was built with gpgme support, the gpgme code
              for S/MIME and PGP will be used instead of the
              classic code.  Note that you need to set this
              option in .muttrc; it won't have any effect when
              used interactively.

              Note that the GPGME backend does not support
              creating old-style inline (traditional) PGP
              encrypted or signed messages (see
              $pgp_autoinline).

And set pgp_clearsign_command accordingly to the command string
that will do the clearsigning.

Friedhelm