From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: watch os 8.8.1
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 16:04:30 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 20:04 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> Go ahead and point out the specific vulnerabilities

*Notice how _desperate_ iKooks are to deny all facts about Apple!*

These low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks _hate_ that Apple has the worst
operating system support in that every other vendor fully supports multiple
OS releases - *it's only Apple who fully supports only one OS release*.

*Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

*That is a fact about Apple (from Apple!) iKooks are _desperate_ to deny!*

Not only do the low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks hate that Apple publicly
said Apple has never fully supported more than one OS release at a time,
but the iKooks are now claiming that Apple is publicly lying about it.

Security professionals recently forced Apple to finally tell the truth!
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>
<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
<https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>

Now both Jolly Roger & Alan Baker are claiming Apple is lying again!
a. Apple lied about having multi-release support - they said.
b. Now they said Apple lied about NOT having multi-release support.

WTF?

The iKooks are _afraid_ of the truth.
The iKooks are _desperate_ to claim Apple is lying about their support!

However... adults see right through the iKooks' desperate claims.

The only way the iKooks' argument works, is if Apple lied about their
support - which is classic of the _desperation_ of these childish iKooks.

It's why I've always said iKooks own a completely imaginary belief system.
(it's religious)

Re: watch os 8.8.1

<uenhvr$ulb4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14655&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14655

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 13:31:55 -0700
 by: Alan - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 20:31 UTC

On 2023-09-23 13:04, Wally J wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> Go ahead and point out the specific vulnerabilities
>
> *Notice how _desperate_ iKooks are to deny all facts about Apple!*

I notice you've pointed out no vulnerabilities...

> These low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks _hate_ that Apple has the worst
> operating system support in that every other vendor fully supports multiple
> OS releases - *it's only Apple who fully supports only one OS release*.
>
> *Distinguishing software updates from upgrades*
> <https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
>
> *That is a fact about Apple (from Apple!) iKooks are _desperate_ to deny!*
>
> Not only do the low-IQ ignorant uneducated iKooks hate that Apple publicly
> said Apple has never fully supported more than one OS release at a time,
> but the iKooks are now claiming that Apple is publicly lying about it.
>
> Security professionals recently forced Apple to finally tell the truth!
> <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>
> <https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
> <https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
>
> Now both Jolly Roger & Alan Baker are claiming Apple is lying again!
> a. Apple lied about having multi-release support - they said.
> b. Now they said Apple lied about NOT having multi-release support.
>
> WTF?
>
> The iKooks are _afraid_ of the truth.
> The iKooks are _desperate_ to claim Apple is lying about their support!
>
> However... adults see right through the iKooks' desperate claims.
>
> The only way the iKooks' argument works, is if Apple lied about their
> support - which is classic of the _desperation_ of these childish iKooks.
>
> It's why I've always said iKooks own a completely imaginary belief system.
> (it's religious)

Re: watch os 8.8.1

<kn91j1FcegeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14656&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14656

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: 23 Sep 2023 20:53:54 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 20:53 UTC

On 2023-09-23, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2023-09-23 13:04, Wally J wrote:
>> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>>
>>> Go ahead and point out the specific vulnerabilities
>>
>> *Notice how _desperate_ iKooks are to deny all facts about Apple!*
>
> I notice you've pointed out no vulnerabilities...

He literally *can't* "name just one" vulnerability that supposedly
hasn't been patched in the series 4 Watch running the latest OS.
>> <https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

And just as predicted, he spammed his favorite Apple article with a
vague statement and tries to use it as "evidence" of his claim - all
while completely *failing* to *name just one* vulnerability that
supposedly hasn't been patched in the series 4 Watch running the
latest OS. For someone who *loves* to repeat the "name just one"
phrase over and over again in his weak-ass trolls here, he sure is
inept at meeting his own demands. 🤣 He proves he's a mental midget
every time he posts.

JR

Re: watch os 8.8.1

<uenlga$1phb9$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14658&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#14658

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 17:31:54 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:31 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> And just as predicted, he spammed his favorite Apple article

The iKooks _hate_ the truth about Apple.
Even when that truth comes _from_ Apple!

It's interesting the iKooks lied for years about Apple fully supporting
more than one release and now the iKooks are saying Apple lied when Apple
was forced by security professionals to publicly state that they do not.

To uneducated low-IQ ignorant iKooks like JR, every truth is a lie because
the truth about Apple product doesn't fit into his imaginary belief system.

The result of the iKooks' imaginary belief system is...

*iKooks are _desperate_ to claim every truth*
*even when that truth comes directly from Apple*
*...is a lie...*

For adults...
This is the truth - which Apple was forced to publicly admit is the truth:

*Apple finally comes clean distinguishing software updates from upgrades*