From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: iOS 15 support
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 05:49:18 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 04:49 UTC

*Hemidactylus* wrote:

>> Why do you hate the fact that only Apple products kill off the operating
>> system sooner than any other common consumer operating system out there?
>>
> I hate the fact that worthless trolls like you kill off informative
> discussion and ruin threads sooner than any other loser basement dweller
> with internet access. You�ve effectively destroyed this newsgroup. Proud of
> yourself for that?

The permanent record clearly shows that the instant a fact is provided on
the child-like Apple newsgroups, the iKooks instantly devolve to their
kindergarten responses.

The fact remains a fact that iOS is _different_ than all other common
consumer operating systems, where the primitive monolithic iOS is NOT
updated in layers - but as a stone-age monolithic design.

Hence, for example, Chrome is updated on my Windows 10 desktop which
started its life as whatever Windows was around in 2008, and that Windows
has successively been updated for free over the years on my desktop.

And Chrome still is updated on it.

Likewise, Android is designed in layers where those layers are now updated
over the Internet completely outside the carriers and the manufacturers.

Having said that, I do realize low-IQ uneducated people like Hemidactylus
do NOT understand that Android and Windows are updated in layers.

Hence I dumb down the message to ask them a simple adult question...
*Name a modern operating system that dies _sooner_ than does iOS*
*Name just one*

Hint: You can't.