From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: How Many TUTANOTA Account Holders Here?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:20:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 01:20 UTC

Post-quantum secure encryption

Tutanota is not only the most secure email service at the moment, we also plan to
stay the most secure one in the future. That's why we have been working on
post-quantum secure encryption. We launched the PQ Mail project in 2020 and we
have a working prototype that lets us encrypt emails with a hybrid protocol
combining our proven encryption algorithms with post quantum secure algorithms.

We will stay ahead of the quantum computing “arms race” and make sure that your
data stays secure, even when quantum computers will be able to break currently
used encryption algorithms.
https://tutanota.com/encryption

Data that Tutanota encrypts end-to-end:

Emails, including subject lines and all attachments
Entire calendars, even metadata such as event notifications
Entire address book, not just parts of the contacts
Inbox rules / filters
And the entire search index.

Everything is encrypted! You need an account now!

Professional 'END TO END' encrypted email provider for free or premium services... https://tutanota.com/

Simply put... Tutanota is such a breeze to use and even TUTANOTA can't read your emails!

Re: How Many TUTANOTA Account Holders Here?

<377bb308089c4e05a22f4bdb422d3246@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14731&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14731

From: J...@M (D)