From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: You're All Going To Jail, Quantum Looming
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 00:03:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:03 UTC

NSA storing encrypted messages for when quantum computers arrive.

https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project

Only Tutanota is preparing for this. Zimmerman's PGP will be rendered useless!

Philip R. Zimmermann (born 1955) is an American computer scientist and cryptographer.
He is the creator of Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), the most widely used email encryption
software in the world.

Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030. Tutanota has a
hybrid feature to make sure it's algorithm can't be cracked by Quantum computers etc.

TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!

Re: You're All Going To Jail, Quantum Looming

<9517a653bc4eeabb3e4e0f5117f9df00@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14749&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14749

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: You're All Going To Jail, Quantum Looming
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 01:28:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:28 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 00:03:28 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>Tutanota is preparing

spam

Re: You're All Going To Jail, Quantum Looming

<u98k4s$33prj$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14767&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14767

From: quan...@bunk.um (Quantum Bunkum)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 07:19:30 -0500
 by: Quantum Bunkum - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 12:19 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 00:03:28 +0200 (CEST)
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> NSA storing encrypted messages for when quantum computers arrive.

Quantum computers are a fantasy that do not exist. The fantasizers have
been predicting quantum computers for over 30 years. It is oft-used
marketing ploy to sell crapware and services based upon FUD.

There is no such thing as 'superimposed states' and this is just a
bunch of stupid religious theorizing by self-serving nincompoops.

Re: You're All Going To Jail, Quantum Looming

<u98kaa$33prj$4@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14768&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14768

From: quan...@bunk.um (Quantum Bunkum)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 07:22:24 -0500
 by: Quantum Bunkum - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 12:22 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 00:03:28 +0200 (CEST)
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030.
> Tutanota has a hybrid feature to make sure it's algorithm can't be
> cracked by Quantum computers etc.

This is a baseless prediction and a pseudo-scientific fantasy. You
display extreme ignorance by regurgitating this unfounded tripe.

There is no such thing as a quantum computer.

Qbits are a fantasy concept, like Warcraft and unicorns.

There is no such thing as artificial intelligence. It is a fantasy
concept like Wandavision and the medicine spirits.

Chat GPT is not 'artificial intelligence.' It is an algorithmic
learning model and has no inherent intelligence. It is just algorithmic
mimicry, nothing more. It is not intelligent, it does not think, and it
cannot come up with true answers by thinking. It merely weighs
linguistic tokens in a corpus and selects the ones with the most
weights calculated from the corpus of linguistic tokens.