From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:22:54 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 18:22 UTC

Do times change? Would you use an enigma machine? duh And technology is moving a hell of
a lot faster since the enigma machine.

Crikey, all those messages in...

alt.anonymous.messages
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.anonymous.messages

....you can destroy your hard drive but you can't delete alt.anonymous.messages! All those
people who have posted anonymous messages won't get much sleep when this breaks.

It's like before police had dna testing and many innocent people were unjustjy jailed
and then police get dna testing and innocent people are released and the guilty jailed.

Get 'QUANTUM READY' with TUTANOTA here: https://tutanota.com/
More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project

I can just see NSA agents twiddling their thumbs waiting for this to happen.

NSA storing encrypted messages for when quantum computers arrive.

Only Tutanota is preparing for this. Zimmerman's PGP will be rendered useless!

Philip R. Zimmermann (born 1955) is an American computer scientist and cryptographer.
He is the creator of Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), the most widely used email encryption
software in the world.

Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030. Tutanota has a
hybrid feature to make sure it's algorithm can't be cracked by Quantum computers etc.

TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!

Re: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming

<d74a2fdb8c91913fc69a07f17276e5ea@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14788&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14788

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:43:57 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:43 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:22:54 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>just
spam

Re: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming

<u9akat$39qjh$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14798&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14798

From: tin...@foil.hat (Tin Foil Hat)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 01:35:01 -0500
 by: Tin Foil Hat - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 06:35 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:22:54 +0200 (CEST)
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!

My turds can spawn into brown wonder-woman clones. I'll sell you one.