https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14784&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14784

From: fri...@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@frell.theremailer.net>.
Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp
Subject: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:04:29 +0200
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:04 UTC

Do times change? Would you use an enigma machine? duh And technology is moving a hell of
a lot faster since the enigma machine.

Crikey, all those messages in...

alt.anonymous.messages
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.anonymous.messages

...you can destroy your hard drive but you can't delete alt.anonymous.messages! All those
people who have posted anonymous messages won't get much sleep when this breaks.

It's like before police had dna testing and many innocent people were unjustjy jailed
and then police get dna testing and innocent people are released and the guilty jailed.

Get 'QUANTUM READY' with TUTANOTA here: https://tutanota.com/
More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project

I can just see NSA agents twiddling their thumbs waiting for this to happen.

NSA storing encrypted messages for when quantum computers arrive.

Only Tutanota is preparing for this. Zimmerman's PGP will be rendered useless!

Philip R. Zimmermann (born 1955) is an American computer scientist and cryptographer.
He is the creator of Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), the most widely used email encryption
software in the world.

Quantum computers and A.I. will crack pgp and nymservers before 2030. Tutanota has a
hybrid feature to make sure it's algorithm can't be cracked by Quantum computers etc.

TUTANOTA is the world's best e2e encrypted email provider. Fact!

Re: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming

<702bba8a5bbecfa1f5fe75ef1ae645b4@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14787&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14787

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:38:58 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 20:38 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:04:29 +0200, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>hard
spam

Re: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming

<20230720.002325.abff3d6e@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14792&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14792

From: nore...@mixmin.net (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 00:23:25 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Yamn Remailer - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 23:23 UTC

Comparison based on https://tutanota.com:

Tutanota: "ENCRYPTED GMAIL ALTERNATIVE"
OmniMix : ENCRYPTING AND ANONYMIZING GMAIL ALTERNATIVE

Tutanota: EMAIL MADE IN GERMANY
OmniMix : REMAILING MADE IN GERMANY

Tutanota: PROTECTING PRIVACY SINCE 2011
OmniMix : PROTECTING PRIVACY SINCE 2006

Re: Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming

<u9afnn$2il2r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14795&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14795

From: unr...@invalid.ca (William Unruh)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 05:12:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Unruh - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 05:12 UTC

On 2023-07-19, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202307.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
> Do times change? Would you use an enigma machine? duh And technology is moving a hell of
> a lot faster since the enigma machine.
>
> Crikey, all those messages in...
>
> alt.anonymous.messages
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.anonymous.messages
>
> ..you can destroy your hard drive but you can't delete alt.anonymous.messages! All those
> people who have posted anonymous messages won't get much sleep when this breaks.
>
> It's like before police had dna testing and many innocent people were unjustjy jailed
> and then police get dna testing and innocent people are released and the guilty jailed.
>
> Get 'QUANTUM READY' with TUTANOTA here: https://tutanota.com/
> More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project

One suspects that tutanota a pile of junk by the overheated rhetoric you
are using. Best way to sell junk is to try to strike fear into the
person you are selling it to.

a 2000 bit RSA key will require a quantum computer of about 10000 bits
at least.Good luck finding such a quantum computer even in the next 20
years.
And what evidence do you have that thie encryption is proof against
quantum computers, other than your fevered brain?

> I can just see NSA agents twiddling their thumbs waiting for this to happen.

Yes. They will be twiddling theiry thumbs for a long time.

> NSA storing encrypted messages for when quantum computers arrive.

And what mekes you think they will be interested in your messages, or
mine.? Quantum computers will not be cheap.

> Only Tutanota is preparing for this. Zimmerman's PGP will be rendered useless!

Proof?