From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: alt.anonymous.messages Will Be Ravaged By The NSA,
Quantum Is Looming
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 01:58:52 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:58 UTC

>>>You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL about how remailers and the
>>>mechanics of how nym messaging works.

I know exactly how remailers and nyms work but this is not about that. This is
about quantum computers which are gonna put you all in jail. PGP is on The Way
out. FACT!!!

Two primary algorithms to be implemented for post quantum encryption:
CRYSTALS-KYBER (key-establishment) and CRYSTALS-Dilithium (digital signatures).
https://pq-crystals.org/kyber/

Get 'QUANTUM READY' with TUTANOTA here: https://tutanota.com/
More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tutanota.com/blog/pqdrive-project
https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/cybersecurity-strategy-post-quantum-encryption
Independent Tutanota review: https://privacysavvy.com/email/guides/tutanota-guide/

Are you quantum ready???

Re: alt.anonymous.messages Will Be Ravaged By The NSA, Quantum Is Looming

<032c5e3effbe69349734c6f8542c38e7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14831&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14831

From: J...@M (D)
Quantum Is Looming
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 02:08:52 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 00:08 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 01:58:52 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>More
spam

Re: alt.anonymous.messages Will Be Ravaged By The NSA, Quantum Is Looming

<bee2f74a31500aee6fde02d7c5ac4ecf@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14834&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14834

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Quantum Is Looming
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:30:53 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:30 UTC

On 7/22/2023 4:58 PM, the Tutanota Spammer wrote:

> I know exactly how remailers and nyms work but this is not about that.

No you don't. You are a liar.

You know NOTHING about how remailers and nyms work.
Nothing.

This is not about that?

Oh yes it is. You made it that way when you wrote:

"Here's How PGP Encryption Will Jail You, Quantum Is Looming"

So we're all off to jail?

Nope.

Can't send any of us to jail if they don't know who we are.