From: wib...@btinternet.com (David)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.mobile
Subject: SIM card with some world wide roaming (not USA/Canada) for free?
Date: 28 Jan 2024 13:40:18 GMT
 by: David - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:40 UTC

Just investigating new SIM cards and my brain is melting through too many
choices.

I would like a SIM card with a small buffer of free calls for when
travelling between non-EU destinations.

Last year I went to NZ via Malaysia and missed some calls to do with
credit card authorisation at the far end for pre-booked services.

This took my several hours on the phone to sort out with the security bit
of the card provider.

The ability to avoid this would be good.

Main phone number is on Tesco pay monthly at the moment.

TIA

Dave R

--
AMD FX-6300 in GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF running Windows 10 x64