From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Welcome to tails.net! (Tails - News)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 20:55:42 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 18:55 UTC

# [Welcome to
tails.net!](https://tails.boum.org/news/new_domain/index.en.html)

Today, we finished migrating our website to a new domain:
[tails.net](https://tails.net).

After 14 years using a subdomain of `boum.org`, we finally found a
new home that will be easier for everybody to remember and type.
Tails will become easier to find by the people who need it the most.

The new domain also provides us more autonomy and possibilities for
some technical work.

The former `tails.boum.org` domain will continue working until
further notice, to avoid breaking upgrades and security
notifications on older versions of Tails and external links on the
Internet.

Please make sure to update any important pointers you might have or
know about.

We want to thank `boum.org` for supporting the project for all
these years. Their support was and continues to be very valuable!

amnesia-news Digest, Vol 113, Issue 2

Re: Welcome to tails.net! (Tails - News)

<104716af4dcb8aab38a05d9021918b01@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=14875&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#14875

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Welcome to tails.net! (Tails - News)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 22:58:52 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 20:58 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 20:55:42 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
># [Welcome to
>tails.net!](https://tails.boum.org/news/new_domain/index.en.html)
>Today, we finished migrating our website to a new domain:
>[tails.net](https://tails.net).
>After 14 years using a subdomain of `boum.org`, we finally found a
>new home that will be easier for everybody to remember and type.
>Tails will become easier to find by the people who need it the most.
>The new domain also provides us more autonomy and possibilities for
>some technical work.
>The former `tails.boum.org` domain will continue working until
>further notice, to avoid breaking upgrades and security
>notifications on older versions of Tails and external links on the
>Internet.
>Please make sure to update any important pointers you might have or
>know about.
>We want to thank `boum.org` for supporting the project for all
>these years. Their support was and continues to be very valuable!
>amnesia-news Digest, Vol 113, Issue 2

using Tor Browser v12.5.1 to open these links (new alpha "13.0a1"
https://blog.torproject.org/new-alpha-release-tor-browser-130a1/):
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tails.net
https://www.urlschecker.com/?url=https://tails.net
https://tails.net/