Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: OT: Bing sux
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:55:47 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:55 UTC

https://www.techradar.com/news/internet/bing-is-stupid-and-rubbish-says-bing-699549

"Bing is 'stupid' and 'rubbish', says Bing" (according to itself!)

"Bing is rubbish
Bing is stupid
Bing is useless
Bing is a stupid name
Bing is lame"

And more amusing stuff including "Google is a pervert".

What initially provoked me was you can't even click on the results! A result from Bing, Google, or Duckduckgo shows both the page title, and the address of the link. All but Bing let you click either. Bing you have to click the title, not the link. And it opens in a new tab for no reason (that might by Edge's fault).