From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: iphone tracking settings
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:47:27 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:47 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> *Apple's iOS Devices Are Vulnerable to Location-Based Snooping*
>> <https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/a-new-security-flaw-affects-15-billion-apple-ios-devices-puts-your-personal-information-at-risk.html>
>> "A pair of security researchers pointed out the vulnerability
>> on January 2, 2020, submitting it to Apple"
>>
> LOL... As is often the case with uneducated unintelligent trolls like
> Arlen, he skims over articles without having an actual understanding of
> what they are actually about

Hi Jolly Roger,
I understand you. I've studied you for many years, as you well know I have.

Your whole life people have been calling you stupid.
That's why you hate yourself.

I get it.
I really do.

In a strange pitiful way, I'm sorry for you.
In self defense, you call everyone else stupid.

Just like you did above by calling me stupid.
However, I'm ok that you called me stupid.

My ego doesn't depend on you.
More to the point, my ego doesn't depend on anything Apple does.

Unfortunately for you, your ego is almost completely dependent on Apple.
Apple is the only entity on this planet that doesn't call you stupid.

Apple loves you.
They really do.

Tour ego is indelibly intertwined into the deity you respect more than all
others: Apple, so that's why you lashed out at badgolferman and me.

You are merely defending the only entity that does not call you stupid.
Apple.

>> *Why You Should Stop This 'Hidden' Location Tracking On Your iPhone*
>> <https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2020/10/04/apple-iphone-12-location-tracking-in-ios-14-upgrade/>
>> As ESET cyber guru Jake Moore warns, "significant locations is one
>> of those features ... I cannot think of a positive or useful reason
>> why Apple would include this feature on any of their devices."
>
> Then Jake has no imagination and/or is clueless about the iPhone.

Hmmm... could it possibly be _you_ who is clueless?
Naaaah... can't be you.
Must be all the experts.

>> Hmmm... cyber gurus and security experts are saying the little
>> functionality that it provides isn't worth the loss in privacy that can be
>> expected to occur now, and in the future (since you will never know).
>
> Nonsense. The data is end-to-end encrypted and cannot be accessed by
> third parties including Apple. You're fear mongering as usual, and its
> lame. You're also a dumb ass troll.

Again, I understand why you can't respond to any facts about your deity
without calling every fact a lie, a troll, fear mongering, etc.

Your whole life people have been calling you stupid, Jolly Roger.
Except Apple.

Apple loves you.
Therefore you defend Apple to the death, no matter what.

Otherwise, what would you be after all?