computers / comp.sys.mac.system / Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

SubjectAuthor
* Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?Andy Burnelli
+* Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his ownJolly Roger
|`- Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?Andy Burnelli
+* Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his ownAlan
|`- Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own Arlen, AGAIN?Bob Campbell
+- Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?Andy Burnelli
`- Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?Andy Burnelli

1
Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<tk3mel$16tu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15067&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15067

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 18:42:38 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 18:42 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> Nobody would challenge me who is intelligent
>
> As predicted.

Remember when Snit challenged me - and I let him post about 200 times
and in the end, I showed it takes only five seconds to prove him wrong?
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>

Remember that similar uneducated moron Alan Baker tried to challenge me?
No?

Well I do.

<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/EiNl6hyMBDo/m/Ax3cIUBFBAAJ>

It takes all of five seconds to prove you uneducated iKooks dead wrong.
Only a moron like you is dumb enough to assume I don't have what I have.

*My credibility is stellar.*

Unlike despicable uneducated ill-meaning people like you, Jolly Roger...
*If I say I have it, I have it.*

Everyone saw what nospam wrote (except you, which is interesting because
you're the one claiming he didn't write what everyone saw he did write).

You having no credibility notwithstanding, I'm waiting for nospam.
*In fact, I'm waiting for nospam be a man and to admit he lied.*

Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<jsl59qFo6cjU8@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15068&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15068

Followup: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own
words?
Date: 4 Nov 2022 18:51:38 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 18:51 UTC

On 2022-11-04, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> blah blah blah

Get back on your meds, old fart.

JR

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<tk3pr5$pm9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15069&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15069

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 19:40:30 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 19:40 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> You are the only one on this ng dumb enough not to realize how
>> credible I am.
>
> *ROFLMAO* I rest my case.

What's different about you, Jolly Roger, is NOT your own ignorance.
You're ignorant of almost everything an adult shouldn't be ignorant of.

But a lot of people who post to the child-like Apple ngs are as ignorant.
No. What's different about you, Jolly Roger, isn't your ignorance alone.

Nor is it you put your entire ego in the lap of Apple what's different.
Plenty of low self esteem posters on this newgroup rely on Apple for ego.

Hell, every time someone points out a flaw in Apple products, people just
like you with just as low of self esteem always gloat about Apple profits.

Happens ever time.
It's proof you (and they) have extremely low self esteem.

You rely on Apple to prop up what everyone else knows about you.
So it's not that.

But what is it if it's not your ignorance and extremely low self esteem?
What's _different_ about you Jolly Roger?

Bear in mind I _study_ you.
I've been studying you for years, Jolly Roger.

I figured out what's different about you.
It's showing up right now as you deny all facts about what nospam said.

Because you hate what nospam said.
And which even nospam denies he said.
Even though it's right there - in his own words - in the permanent record.

No it's not that you deny all facts you hate which is different about you.
Almost every other uneducated iKook denies all facts about Apple they hate.

No. *What's different about you, Jolly Roger, is your hatred of yourself.*

You're filled with vitriol.
You _hate_ almost everyone.
And you hate yourself.

Your whole life people have been telling you that you're stupid.
They've been telling you that you're uneducated.
They've been telling you that you act like a child.

You hate that.
You hate anything and everything about yourself.

That's what is different about you, Jolly Roger.

You hate anyone who tells you a fact you hate.
And you hate that the facts about Apple are facts that you hate.
You hate everything that belies your ignorance.

Which is pretty much just about everything.
Nonetheless, I'm still waiting for nospam to be a man and own his words.

*Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/8cmLyErUmL4>

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<tk3q13$1vkml$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15070&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15070

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
words?
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 12:43:31 -0700
 by: Alan - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 19:43 UTC

On 2022-11-04 11:42, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>>> Nobody would challenge me who is intelligent
>>
>> As predicted.
>
> Remember when Snit challenged me - and I let him post about 200 times
> and in the end, I showed it takes only five seconds to prove him wrong?
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
>
> Remember that similar uneducated moron Alan Baker tried to challenge me?
> No?
>
> Well I do.
>
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/EiNl6hyMBDo/m/Ax3cIUBFBAAJ>

What are you raving about now, Arlen?

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own Arlen, AGAIN?

<JrGdnQWSpeCu5Pj-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15071&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15071

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own Arlen, AGAIN?
From: nun...@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 20:42:27 +0000
 by: Bob Campbell - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 20:42 UTC

Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> What are you raving about now, Arlen?

Good question.

If you actually look at the thread that troll boy Arlen linked to, you will
see that troll boy Arlen was caught LYING about which newsreader he was
using at the time.

He then changed his tune to “The value of usenet is the message, not the
header” or words to that effect.

I have no explanation for why troll boy Arlen thinks this thread is proof
of Alan Baker lying.

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<tlbebd$ddk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15102&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15102

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 20:29:45 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 20:29 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:

> Remember when Snit challenged me - and I let him post about 200 times
> and in the end, I showed it takes only five seconds to prove him wrong?
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
>
> Remember that similar uneducated moron Alan Baker tried to challenge me?
> No?
>
> Well I do.
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/EiNl6hyMBDo/m/Ax3cIUBFBAAJ>
>
> It takes all of five seconds to prove you uneducated iKooks dead wrong.
> Only a moron like you is dumb enough to assume I don't have what I have.
>
> *My credibility is stellar.*
>
> Unlike despicable uneducated ill-meaning people like you, Jolly Roger...
> *If I say I have it, I have it.*
>
> Everyone saw what nospam wrote (except you, which is interesting because
> you're the one claiming he didn't write what everyone saw he did write).
>
> You having no credibility notwithstanding, I'm waiting for nospam.
> *In fact, I'm waiting for nospam be a man and to admit he lied.*
>
> Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

It's been over two weeks... so it's time to show how much iKooks bullshit.
The credibility of the uneducated unintelligent iKooks is worthless.

Given all iKooks are uneducated and of very low IQ, they can't conceive of
the fact that their lies and excuses won't work with well educated people.

The unintelligent uneducated iKooks can _never_ back up their claims.
That's why the credibility of the uneducated unintelligent iKooks is nil.

*Unlike the uneducated low IQ iKooks, my credibility is stellar on facts.*

Unlike unintelligent uneducated iKooks, I back up my claims with facts.

*Is there a way to see network details in iPhone's iOS v15.7 (and soon v16)?*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/ketXcW0K72k/m/spif856uBQAJ>
"i'd say since iphone os 1 but i don't have a device
running that anymore to confirm. the earliest device here that
currently has a charge is running ios 10 and there's a renew
lease button, along with additional options, including bootp
and manual config, custom dns, http proxy and more."

<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/ketXcW0K72k/m/KOK8iA6zBQAJ>
"i don't have an ios 16 device handy at the moment to confirm,
but i *highly* doubt it's been removed given that it's rather
important to have available."

<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/ketXcW0K72k/m/8YwS5n7aBQAJ>
"yep. i checked two devices, ios 10 & 14, and it was there.
i didn't expect it would be removed."

The point is that the iKooks have only seven excuses for why Apple products
are never what Apple claims they are - and one of those is to just lie.

The credibility of the uneducated unintelligent iKooks is worthless.
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
which, in this case, is to point out exactly what nospam said even as he

Re: Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

<tnd9gv$1mc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15153&group=comp.sys.mac.system#15153

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:52:10 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:52 UTC

UPDATE:

It turns out nospam is still lying that he didn't say what he said.
*Apple Rumored to Allow Third Party App Stores, At Least in the EU*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/AWgSwI8zBQAJ>

Here's my response to the above brazen denials by nospam, which I post here
for the permanent Usenet record, which shows iKooks don't care one whit
about their almost total lack of credibility...

nospam wrote:

>> I agree with nospam that the fact iOS is incapable of GPS spoofing
>
> i didn't say that.

Then point to the app on the Apple app store that allows mock location.

> what i said is that geo-blocking is not done via gps, for reasons that
> should be obvious. unfortunately, trolls are far too stupid to figure
> out how it works.

Just point to the app on the iOS App Store that allows GPS spoofing.

Here, I'll help you by pointing to the basic functionality on the GPS:
<https://play.google.com/store/search?q=mock%20gps%20location&c=apps>

Tell us, nospam, why these apps abound on Android and yet they don't exist
for iOS if you think Apple isn't preventing developers from providing the
iOS user base with this basic and rather useful basic functionality.

>>> also, google (and other entities) know exactly where android phones are
>>> (and iphones for that matter).
>>
>> Here I have to disagree with nospam's brazen assertion that Google knows
>> where the phone is,
>
> then you'd be wrong.

No. It's you who is wrong, nospam. You hate that Apple tracks the user's
every download while Google can't do it no matter how hard Google tries.

Of course, I'm assuming for that statement a well set up Android phone,
which most people don't have, so I agree with you Google tracks most
people's apps - but the fact is Apple tracks _all_ people's apps.

That's because only Apple requires a mothership tracking account to be
added to every single app you install onto the device from the app store.

Google can't.

>> It's a fact nospam told us he doesn't even own a recent iOS device,
>
> no, it's not a fact.

This is how I know you own a substandard IQ nospam, because you deny facts
that no intelligent persion would deny, simply because the fact _is_ a
fact.

No normally intelligent person denies facts, nospam.
You do - but that's how I know your IQ is less than the average.

You deny facts that are easy to prove that they're facts.
*Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/R-U0nHVOClY>

You don't remember your denials of your own words, nospam, even as anyone
can click on the link to see that you said exactly what I said you said.

> it's yet another one of your lies.

And yet, I gave you ample opportunity to prove your denials, and now you
deny that you said what _anyone_ can click on the link to see you said it.

It's a clear indicator that you own a rather substandard IQ, nospam.
You deny facts that no normal person would even think of denying.

Simply because it's so easily proven that you are denying actual facts.

>> Hell, nospam doesn't even know Android is updated far longer than iOS is
>
> demonstrably false.

Yet again, you deny facts that no normal person would deny, nospam.

I used to wonder if you actually _believed_ iOS is updated longer than is
Android, but what it really is that you don't even know how iOS is updated,
let alone how Android is updated.

Given you're almost completely ignorant, you only know what Apple fed you.
You have no concept of the fact iOS dies far sooner than today's Android.

>> Your claim that the only way to get basic functionality out of an iPhone is
>> that you have to write the code yourself is the basis of all your remarks.
>
> i never said that.

Yes. You said that. Many times. You brazenly lie when nobody else would.

> are you trying for a new record of lies in one post?

You can prove me wrong in a split second by pointing to the mock location
app on the iOS Apple App Store, nospam.

And yet, you can't.

I used to wonder why you incessantly brazenly fabricated imaginary
functionality for iOS, but now I'm no longer shocked that you do it.

I think the reason is you _hate_ iOS lacks so much basic functionality.

>> Again, nospam, it's no longer shocking how little you know about iOS.
>
> projection.

And yet it's _you_ who doesn't know how Android is updated, nospam.
You don't even know how iOS is updated, let alone Android.

It's no longer shocking how little you know about either iOS or Android:
a. Your IQ is substandard
b. Your education doesn't exist
c. And you gain almost all your self esteem from Apple loving you

>> You don't even have a modern iOS device, let alone an Android device.
>
> false for both.

And yet your own statements prove otherwise.
*Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/R-U0nHVOClY>

Show us a screenshot of your Android device nospam.
<https://i.postimg.cc/k5gv0yw8/vysor34.jpg> Apple iOS & Android mirroring

Like I did above and below for my Android and iOS devices.
<https://i.postimg.cc/TYvqdxCT/vysor35.jpg> iOS & Android PC mirroring

HINT: You can't. Yet again you fabricated everything you claim.

>> I have both iPads and Android devices and I have tested hundreds upon
>> hundreds of apps on Android
>
> yet you have no clue how to do even the most basic of things, and on
> both platforms.

And yet I can spoof my GPS location on Android in seconds and you can't do
it in a million years on the iOS platform, nospam... fancy that.
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZKXjT326/mocklocation01.jpg> Android mock location

Show us a screenshot of you spoofing location on iOS, nospam...like this:
<https://i.postimg.cc/DySBk5j2/mocklocation03.jpg> Mock location setting

HINT: You can't. You lied. Again.

>> - most of which don't exist for iOS.
>
> false, and in many cases, are not needed because the functionality is
> part of ios.

OK. Prove your words.Show us how you can do mock location inside iOS.

Like I proved here, for Android:
<https://i.postimg.cc/7L8BN7Nq/mocklocation04.jpg> Spoof wifi/gps provider
<https://i.postimg.cc/MZPdFgYP/mocklocation05.jpg> Randomize road speed
<https://i.postimg.cc/gcRk8q1c/mocklocation06.jpg> Spoof Wi-Fi provider

Hint: you can't. You made it all up. Again. In fact, you lied. Again.

>> If iOS has _any_ of the functionality you fabricate, why can you _never_
>> point to even a _single_ app in the app store that provides it for us?
>
> whoosh.

No, it's you who has only seven responses to facts you hate about Apple.
One of those responses is to claim that you have to write all teh code
yourself if you want even the most basic of functionality on iOS.

Like GPS mock location.
<https://i.postimg.cc/SRvdYzsF/mocklocation02.jpg> Best mock location apps
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
which, in this case, is to show adults how much the iKooks don't know iOS.