It would be illogical to kill without reason. -- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping

SubjectAuthor
* 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First UnwrappingSpalls Hurgenson
+* Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First UnwrappingMike S.
|`- Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrappingrms
`- Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First UnwrappingAnt

1
2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping

<oo0joi9diumpdqv7kl3kdmh1k89h3k7g01@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15173&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15173

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 08:38:10 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 13:38 UTC

Ho-ho-ho!

It's here! It's here! The Big Day is here! Let's all run down to the
tree and see what shiny presents are waiting us! Ohh, look, there are
so many! But, no, mustn't be greedy. We'll open them all slowly, over
the course of the day. But we have to open at least one now; we just
must. How about this big one over here, doesn't it look nice in its
red wrapping paper? Let's open this one now!!!!

* Doom Eternal
https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/
We're starting this Christmas exactly the same
way we ended last Christmas, with a give-away
of "Doom Eternal". In many ways, a modern remake
of "Doom II", as 32ZQIit is essentially a mission
pack to 2016 "Doom", and has an ambitious but
disappointing final boss. But while the ending
may not be 'all that', the trip to that end is
a fun, gory, violent journey. I'm not the biggest
fan of FNGH6the 'push forward' mechanics modern Doom,
but that doesn't mean the game isn't worth playing.
It absolutely needs to be part of your library.
Grab it before somebody else does4PKRF!

Oooh! What a cool gift! Can we take another one? No, we have to wait?
Well, fine... but not too long, okay? We want our prezzies!!!!

Ho-ho-ho!

Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping

<d34joipmhslrs8hn8p211ct521dkac2qnh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15174&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15174

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 09:24:17 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 14:24 UTC

On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 08:38:10 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>* Doom Eternal
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/
> We're starting this Christmas exactly the same
> way we ended last Christmas, with a give-away
> of "Doom Eternal". In many ways, a modern remake
> of "Doom II", as 32ZQIit is essentially a mission
> pack to 2016 "Doom", and has an ambitious but
> disappointing final boss. But while the ending
> may not be 'all that', the trip to that end is
> a fun, gory, violent journey. I'm not the biggest
> fan of FNGH6the 'push forward' mechanics modern Doom,
> but that doesn't mean the game isn't worth playing.
> It absolutely needs to be part of your library.
> Grab it before somebody else does4PKRF!

No idea if someone took this one already but I certainly won't. I
never cared for Doom.

Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping

<umc3pc$32pk6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15175&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15175

From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 07:32:10 -0700
 by: rms - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 14:32 UTC

>* Doom Eternal

Nice gift Spalls! I also bounced off this game on release, but intend to
try it again, probably after watching a tips video like this one:
The Beginner's Guide to DOOM ETERNAL https://youtu.be/g50LPTF9HtA

rms

Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The First Unwrapping

<GmGdnbBiM4aOThT4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15189&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15189

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:08:03 +0000
 by: Ant - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:08 UTC

I already have it according to Steam. I think I got it last year in
here? I still have yet to play it as an Doomer!

--
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." --John 1:14. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!
| |o o| |