From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: ?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:11:57 -0500
 by: kensi - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 05:11 UTC

On 2021-12-26 7:43 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> vallor ? <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:
>> Unicode is good. It makes the grass grow and the trees leave.
>
> What a load of utter unmitigated bullshit.
>
> Cartoon characters are for kids on text messages who don't
> have the words or the spelling to express themselves clearly.

Nice "get off the lawn!" speech there, Pops! But perhaps you should
spend less time ranting online about "kids these days" and more doing
*other* age-appropriate activities, such as shuffleboard.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: ?

<1pktzko.1o4sitcl9tqetN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1524&group=alt.free.newsservers#1524

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 05:42:07 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 05:42 UTC

Astrophysics professor "kensi" (Paul Derbyshire) fantasised:

> On 2021-12-26 7:43 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> > vallor ? <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote:
> >> Unicode is good. It makes the grass grow and the trees leave.
> >
> > What a load of utter unmitigated bullshit.
> >
> > Cartoon characters are for kids on text messages who don't
> > have the words or the spelling to express themselves clearly.
>
> Nice "get off the lawn!" speech there, Pops! But perhaps you should
> spend less time ranting online about "kids these days" and more doing
> *other* age-appropriate activities, such as shuffleboard.
>
> *snicker*

How did you get out of my killfile, Paul? (rhet.)

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.