Subject: Re: R-Comp and the London Show
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc
From: ric...@minijem.plus.com (Richard Porter)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:49:36 +0100
 by: Richard Porter - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:49 UTC

Hi Andrew,

On 21 Oct 2021 Andrew Rawnsley wrote:

> Because I won't be there in person, I'd like to do a pre-show live stream
> of some description prior to the event to show visitors our products and
> talk about the things we've been working on. This may help you decide
> what you might be interested in ahead of the show, and give a more
> extended time to see what R-Comp and RCI have been up to. There'll be the
> opportunity to ask questions and interact, and some promotions / discounts
> too.

> All being well this will be on Thursday 28th before the show, to allow
> people to travel on the Friday. However, this is still in the planning
> stage.

Sorry you won't be attending the show but I fully understand and look
forward to your presentations. I'm due for a booster next week.

I'm on a zoom meeting in the evening of the 28th so it would be best if
the preview will be in the afternoon, or put on YouTube for viewing on
Friday. I'm only three trains and a short walk to the show.

Regards,

Richard
--
Richard Porter http://www.minijem.plus.com/
t: @westernexplorer mailto:ricp@minijem.plus.com

Re: R-Comp and the London Show

<597f97ff30Spambin@argonet.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1530&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1530

From: Spam...@argonet.co.uk (Stuart)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 22:39:30 +0100
 by: Stuart - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:39 UTC

In article <95ef8d7f59.ricp@user.minijem.plus.com>,
Richard Porter <ricp@minijem.plus.com> wrote:
> I'm on a zoom meeting in the evening of the 28th so it would be best if
> the preview will be in the afternoon, or put on YouTube for viewing on
> Friday. I'm only three trains and a short walk to the show.

YouTube would be preferred. Our church have been live streaming services
via Youtube throughout Covid and, of course, they are there for catch up
later.

--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/

Re: R-Comp and the London Show

<46aa888059.bryan@helpful-demon.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1532&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1532

From: spa...@nowhere.invalid (Bryan Hogan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:28:14 +0100
 by: Bryan Hogan - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:28 UTC

In message <95ef8d7f59.ricp@user.minijem.plus.com>
Richard Porter <ricp@minijem.plus.com> wrote:

> I'm only three trains and a short walk to the show.

There is a new exit from the station at the front of platform 1 (not
exiting through the station building), that leads under the road and up a
ramp that comes out next to the hotel, so it is now an even shorter walk
to the show :-)

Look forward to seeing you there!

Bryan.

--