From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: A Plague Tale: Innocence
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 12:40:07 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 17:40 UTC

Hello Epic my old friend, I've come for free games again...

* A Plague Tale: Innocence
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/a-plague-tale-innocence
Well, at least it's not another rogue-like. No
deckbuilding mechanics either. "A Plague Tale:
Innocence" is an okay game, but it's only marginally
more complex than your average 'walking sim'; it's
extremely light on challenge or even opportunity to
interact with the world. Its story is a bit thin too,
but it has interesting atmosphere, and I liked its
rat-horde technology. So not a bad game, but not the
sort of game that will appeal to a mass audience. Oh,
and it's a repeat freebie too (first offered back
in August 2021), so you may already own this.

Goodbye Epic but once again, you've disappointed me friend...

Re: FREE GAME: A Plague Tale: Innocence

<7a-cnUZd1bkkNgj4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15360&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15360

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: A Plague Tale: Innocence
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 18:47:21 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 18:47 UTC

Epic said I already have it. :P

--
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven." --Hebrews 1:3. :) NY, but 2024 isn't any better like in JP.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: A Plague Tale: Innocence

<nrcbpi5floe3s5i1t50hjm65ajiqrdg233@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15362&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15362

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 14:22:34 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 19:22 UTC

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 18:47:21 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>Epic said I already have it. :P

Same here but Spalls did say we might have this game already.

Since I never purchased a single game on Epic, I am quite positive
Spalls knows what is in my Epic library better then I do.

Re: FREE GAME: A Plague Tale: Innocence

<un5pnk$3jdld$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15373&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#15373

From: gmke...@gmail.com (kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 09:20:08 +0100
 by: kyonshi - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:20 UTC

On 1/3/2024 8:22 PM, Mike S. wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 18:47:21 +0000, ant@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:
>
>> Epic said I already have it. :P
>
> Same here but Spalls did say we might have this game already.
>
> Since I never purchased a single game on Epic, I am quite positive
> Spalls knows what is in my Epic library better then I do.

I got it on Humble Choice a while ago. Never felt the need to actually
play it.
I guess I missed it the first time around.