From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: $750 Or Else!
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 01:46:42 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:46 UTC

On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:35:30 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>So, the deadline has passed and no money was paid. I wouldn't even give them credit for
>being 'hackers' as they said they were. Just scumbags getting hold of email addresses
>and bluffing people with viruses and saying they are going to expose my sexual desires.
>Just a con bluff!

the "Tutanota" storefront shill has repeatedly threatened subscribers
to this and other newsgroups, using similar "boogeyman" scare tactics
e.g. "You're All Going To Jail" . . . "will crack pgp and nymservers"
and other such garbage, often x-posting to these same four newsgroups
"alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp"
and in the same order as this article was originally x-posted to...at
least the responses might've been helpful, in lieu of the obfuscation

Re: $750 Or Else!

<20230920.113717.6bdaf075@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15366&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15366

From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 11:37:17 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 11:37 UTC

<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> So, the deadline has passed and no money was paid. I wouldn't even
give them credit for
>> being 'hackers' as they said they were. Just scumbags getting hold
of email addresses
>> and bluffing people with viruses and saying they are going to expose
my sexual desires.
>> Just a con bluff!
>
> the "Tutanota" storefront shill has repeatedly threatened subscribers
> to this and other newsgroups, using similar "boogeyman" scare tactics
> e.g. "You're All Going To Jail" . . . "will crack pgp and nymservers"
> and other such garbage, often x-posting to these same four newsgroups
> "alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.pgp,alt.security.pgp"
> and in the same order as this article was originally x-posted to...at
> least the responses might've been helpful, in lieu of the obfuscation

Fuck the Tutanota Shill

Re: $750 Or Else!

<7473944ac6abf69f79044770b2e67b7c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16511&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16511

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:35:30 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 21:35 UTC