From: jrb.5...@gmail.com (John Bryan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Subject: Labella 3.64 label definition bug?
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 17:28:56 +0100
 by: John Bryan - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 16:28 UTC

Hi,
I came across this bug at the weekend and trying to isolate the bug I
downloaded a clean copy of !Labella 3.64 to eliminate my possible
contaminations

I have installed it to my Iyonix runnning RiscOs5.28 and my 4te2 running
RiscOs 5.29 and both exhibit the same anamoly.

Start with the default label Avery 7160 (3×7) and CSV (Default text
loaded) file.

Click on the Line indents & justifications button, enlarge the control
window to see below the label. Now the reduce the Text lines using the
bump icon in the control window and all is OK.

Now repeat using the Avery 7159 3×8 label definition Labella reports there
are 5 lines but when you decrease these line spacing goes awry....?

It seems to jump a line of text to below the label defined.
I have done a work around but suspect something not correct in the label
data file LR-001 that reports its the one for Avery 7159 labels but know
not what the problem is....

--
John Bryan