From: the.doc...@QBBSTEST.remove-aaw-this (the doctor)
Subject: sbbslist.js 1.68
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:15:00 +0000
 by: the doctor - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:15 UTC

To: DIGITAL MAN

The problem was I forgot what I did 15 years ago. Apparently, 15 years ago,
it seemed like a good idea to use <CR> as EOL. Now that we're clear what I
did , it was easy to fix and seems to be working everywhere I've checked.

The editor, isn't easy to fi got it mosly working most of the time,
but there are still strange cases where it goes a bit nuts. Like it just ts
whdid. Hmmm. I'd really rather use someone elses....eat

Maybe go back to nano... how disappointing. It's backspace causing
the problems...

---
* TARDIS BBS - Home of QUARKware * telnet bbs.cortex-media.info
--- Synchronet 3.19c-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net