From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:46:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 10:46 UTC

I currently use OM 2.69 with YAMN.

For reliability, I use 6 remailers with 6 copies.
My posts propagate to Usenet in about 2 hours.

Are there better settings in OM I can use to have my posts
propagate more quickly?

Re: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly

<3c97f5f2cc2736fbcdd025f55574fcea@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15401&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15401

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 17:28:18 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:28 UTC

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:46:48 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>I currently use OM 2.69 with YAMN.
>For reliability, I use 6 remailers with 6 copies.
>My posts propagate to Usenet in about 2 hours.
>Are there better settings in OM I can use to have my posts
>propagate more quickly?

try * * w/ random 5 to 9 copies via tor (mix or yamn)

Re: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly

<20230928.162846.05c174ac@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15402&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15402

From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:28:46 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 16:28 UTC

<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> I currently use OM 2.69 with YAMN.
>> For reliability, I use 6 remailers with 6 copies.
>> My posts propagate to Usenet in about 2 hours.
>> Are there better settings in OM I can use to have my posts
>> propagate more quickly?
>
> try * * w/ random 5 to 9 copies via tor (mix or yamn)

Thanks

Re: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly

<67cea84d2e7775341bcb7f94c58956d6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15409&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15409

From: non...@none.none (none)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:54:21 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: none - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 20:54 UTC

On 28 Sep 2023, D <J@M> posted some

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:46:48 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>I currently use OM 2.69 with YAMN.
>>For reliability, I use 6 remailers with 6 copies.
>>My posts propagate to Usenet in about 2 hours.
>>Are there better settings in OM I can use to have my posts
>>propagate more quickly?
>
> try * * w/ random 5 to 9 copies via tor (mix or yamn)

I have 10+ SMTP remailer instances with different ports configured, use
random and 3 copies. Average is 1-2 hours + depending on the force of the
packet winds. It's a matter of connect timing, tor latency, etc.

Some yamn smtp servers will work in the anonmailservers, some won't. If
using mailer a quick tweak must be made for it to work with yamn.

Re: Omnimix and YAMN: Posting More Quickly

<1819cb8f76a4ade085337c09a6977591@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15413&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15413

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:55:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 13:55 UTC

On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:54:21 +0200 (CEST), none <none@none.none> wrote:
>On 28 Sep 2023, D <J@M> posted some
>
>> On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:46:48 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
>> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>>I currently use OM 2.69 with YAMN.
>>>For reliability, I use 6 remailers with 6 copies.
>>>My posts propagate to Usenet in about 2 hours.
>>>Are there better settings in OM I can use to have my posts
>>>propagate more quickly?
>>
>> try * * w/ random 5 to 9 copies via tor (mix or yamn)
>
>I have 10+ SMTP remailer instances with different ports configured, use
>random and 3 copies. Average is 1-2 hours + depending on the force of the
>packet winds. It's a matter of connect timing, tor latency, etc.
>Some yamn smtp servers will work in the anonmailservers, some won't. If
>using mailer a quick tweak must be made for it to work with yamn.

afaict, all plus ones, but I'm still in "learning" mode with Omnimix