From: nor...@nowhere.com (Ed Norton)
Subject: Copy/Paste Strangeness on Ventura
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:46:34 -0400
 by: Ed Norton - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:46 UTC

Using Screen Share or Remote Desktop I can "Get" the remote clip board
and can see the "gotten" contents in the clipboard of both machines.
But I can't paste the content into any app. "Paste" is just grayed out.
I don't have any problem with copying and pasting between Aps on the
same machine. Just clipboards retrieved from a remote machine. Has
anyone else seen this?

--
Ed