From: Hal...@invalid.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Need Settings Help For QSL
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 16:39:16 -0500
 by: Hal...@invalid.com - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 21:39 UTC

I'm trying to install QSL 1.1.4 from the Sec3 site onto my Windows 7
computer.

I need info on all the necessary settings.

smtp server info
port #
TLS/SSL (Which one do I select?)

How about the settings for updating the stats and alpinger info?

Tnx.

Re: Need Settings Help For QSL

<19f108a6c734b02499ea10696dc32cff@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15734&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15734

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Need Settings Help For QSL
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 00:55:23 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 23:55 UTC

On Sat, 04 Nov 2023 16:39:16 -0500, Hal@invalid.com wrote:
>I'm trying to install QSL 1.1.4 from the Sec3 site onto my Windows 7
>computer.
>I need info on all the necessary settings.

the "sec3.net" quoted below opens in Tor Browser with meek bridge enabled,
but the old archive link would probably open in any modern browser, e.g.:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190710075537/https://www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190710075537/https://www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite/QSLite-1.1.4.exe
(QSLite-1.1.4.exe / 4.12 MB), extracted . . .
(C:\qsl\ / 48 Files, 8 Folders / 9.10 MB), runs fine w/ built-in Help menu <=
https://www.sec3.net/www.quicksilvermail.net/qslite.html
[end quote]