Subject: OT -- NewsGuard Browser Extension Flags Fake-News
From: "Nomen N...@dizum.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 19:20:45 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: "Nomen N...@dizum.com - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:20 UTC

Never be bothered by fake news again! Just install the browser
extension from NewsGuard. Then, you'll enjoy pop-up "nutrition
labels" for all your favorite "news sites."

+ Fang, Lee. "NewsGuard: Surrogate the Feds Pay to Keep Watch on the
Internet and Be a Judge of the Truth." 15
Nov. 2023. RealClearWire. 16 Nov 2023
<https://realclearwire.com/articles/2023/11/15/newsguard_surrogate_the_feds_pay_to_keep_watch_on_the_internet_and_be_a_judge_of_the_truth_992214.html>.

Re: OT -- NewsGuard Browser Extension Flags Fake-News

<0b4186992c865bde68babaff43496f0c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15828&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15828

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:01:02 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:01 UTC

On 17 Nov 2023, "Nomen Nescio"@dizum.com posted some

> Never be bothered by fake news again! Just install the browser
> extension from NewsGuard. Then, you'll enjoy pop-up "nutrition
> labels" for all your favorite "news sites."
>
> + Fang, Lee. "NewsGuard: Surrogate the Feds Pay to Keep Watch on the
> Internet and Be a Judge of the Truth." 15
> Nov. 2023. RealClearWire. 16 Nov 2023
> <https://realclearwire.com/articles/2023/11/15/newsguard_surrogate_the
> _feds_pay_to_keep_watch_on_the_internet_and_be_a_judge_of_the_truth_99
> 2214.html>.

I read Fox News. It's never wrong and never fake.

Re: OT -- NewsGuard Browser Extension Flags Fake-News

<9bc9516f8db9d1412d86ed44ffded31c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15830&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#15830

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 16:18:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 15:18 UTC

On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:01:02 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>I read Fox News. It's never wrong and never fake.

"they" often use remailers to shill for the common cause, the bile
understanding, so utterly pervasive throughout the universal reign