With your bare hands?!?

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

SubjectAuthor
* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
+- Hilarious! ( was Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooksAlan
`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
 +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
 `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
  +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
  `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
   `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
    +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
    `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
     +- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
     +* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stu*Hemidactylus*
     |+- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
     |`* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuWally J
     | `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan
     `* Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuChris
      `- Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount StuAlan

1
Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umk786$250g7$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15906&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15906

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 12:20:22 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 16:20 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>> I have a good memory, even after the recent spate of operations, where you
>> ridiculed the use of "vehicle" in immunology - and yes - you RIDICULED it.
>>
>> If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,
>
> I disagree.

Hi Chris,

This stuff is how I know you iKooks all have a substandard below-normal IQ.
a. Your belief systems are all completely imaginary
b. Hence, facts threaten everything you believe in
c. So you simply resort to kindergarten blind denials that facts can exist

All you iKooks ever do (besides defending Apple to the death, no matter
what), is deny all facts about anything that you simply do not like.

By denying facts, in your mind, they go away (much like the Russians do,
but more to the point, it's why Alan Browne claims he's never seen the
walled garden that, literally, he logs into every day of his living life).

> The pattern, which you can't see of course, is you using terms incorrectly
> and then get all arsey when those who actually know stuff try to correct
> you.

Usenet is water under the bridge to me, where I respond only to what people
say; I don't care who says it - if it makes sense - I will agree with it.

I never disagree with a sentient logical statement, Chris, no matter whom
it comes from. It could come from the Devil himself, and if it makes sense,
I'd agree with it.

You said at one point that Mount Stupid isn't on the Dunning-Kruger graphs,
and I only belatedly understood why you said that - and once I did - I
agreed with you - but that just means I was using off-the-cuff terminology
as I knew full well the quartile graphs that were in the seminal papers.

So I give you full credit for pointing that out (but no credit for getting
the reason wrong - as it's clear by now I read and understood the papers).

I have to give you credit Chris, much as I give Alan Baker credit when his
quoted text shows something correctly, that you once caught a decimal-place
error in my off-the-cuff statements (about Covid deaths in children).

I have a good memory Chris - even after a spate of life-saving operations.
Anyone who can earn higher degrees in the sciences and engineering MUST
have a good memory - or they wouldn't be able to pass any of the exams.

You do NOT have a good memory Chris as you don't remember ridiculing the
use of "vehicle" (making jokes about cars) in immunology when it's a common
term of anyone who took courses in immunology (which I have taken).

Hell... I even have my immunology textbooks, which you uneducated iKooks
ridicule because you hate that none of you iKooks even has an undergrad
degree (neither Alan Baker nor Jolly Roger could have even a high school
diploma, Chris). Nobody with their IQs would.

Those are accurate observations of fact.

>> First off, I was a lowly grad student, and secondly, all you have to do to
>> be a "contributing author" to such peer-reviewed papers is do some of the
>> research
>
> And what did you do that warrants you being able to still call yourself an
> immunologist decades later?

Again, this is how I know all you uneducated iKooks have a substandard IQ.
I never once said I was an immunologist. Not then. Not now.
Yet your "Mount Stupid" iKook brain simply makes that up out of nothing.

> I did my bachelors and PhD in Chemistry I don't call myself a chemist these
> days. I lead research projects in other fields.

You did not. You are a liar. You're too stupid to have a PhD in anything,
let along a bachelors degree Chris. Sorry. But you can't.

What's the reason that water is such a good solvent, Chris?
Do you know?

HINT: You're furiously googling (much as Alan Baker would), but that's an
easy one to find in Google searches - so it's an easy one for you too.

Let's try what this means '1s22s22p6' (offhand I'm pretty sure that's
correct) as some things in chemistry (such as .0821) stick in your mind
because you use them so often.

What is the significance of those two sets of things above to chemistry?
Hint: They're both huge so if you have to google, you don't know chemistry.

>> - so you again ridiculing it isn't warranted as my point was only
>> that I have degrees
>
> That's what you claim yet won't directly evidence. The only thing others
> can go on is what you say, which is worthless. Especially when you
> constantly attack the messengers and name call.

You think I'm making it up because that's what _you_ do, Chris.
All you ignorant low-IQ iKooks make _everything_ up, Chris.
It's why you live west of Mount Stupid on the Dunning-Kruger extrapolation.

>> in stuff that you iKooks don't and yet you iKooks
>> ridicule things such as a catenary & D-K quartiles & immunology terms.
>
> Name calling isn't at all ridiculouS, of course.

Telling you that you are west of Mount Stupid is an accurate assessment.
Telling you that denying all facts you don't like is childish is an
accurate assessment. Telling you that you're a liar is an accurate
assessment.

You don't hear me saying that about Ant, do you Chris?
I don't say it about badgolferman, do I Chris?

And yet, I say it about Steve (being a liar) and yet I don't call him an
iKook. Doesn't it ever occur to you the _reason_ I call you an iKook...

...Is because you are...

Remember, iKooks are a special kind of person west of Mount Stupid.

>> My point is simply that you're all squarely to the west of Mount Stupid.
>> You're so stupid - you don't even realize how stupid you are.
>>
>> That's the nicest way I can put it, at least the nicest way I can think of.
>
> What's most funny regarding all this DK nonsense is you don't recognise how
> relevant it is to you. The more you claim you're an expert the more you
> come across as a know-it-all who actually knows little.

I never once said I was an expert in anything (as far as I recall), Chris,
where you just _think_ I'm an expert because I know so much more than you
do.

Likewise, Alan Baker _claims_ to be an expert but he doesn't know the first
thing about things he claims to be an expert in - where I only know them
because I have a grasp of detail (e.g., what a BMW is called in racing
circuits) that Alan Baker lacks. But let's be clear here, Chris - showing
that I know more than Alan Baker does makes me no expert at all Chris.

All it means is I got past kindergarten, Chris.
Seriously.

You mistake me poking fun at the ignorant iKooks for me claiming I'm an
expert. My goal isn't to claim that and in many (many!) cases I expressly
disavow being an expert because I'm too well educated to make that claim.

Only people to the left of Mount Stupid claim to be experts (like Alan
Baker for example) when they're actually incredibly ignorant people.

HINT: Who on earth is _that_ stupid? Unless they live on Mount Stupid.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/EiNl6hyMBDo/>

>>> So even you aren't confident on its significance.
>>
>> One scientific paper? The significance? Not much. However it was seminal.
>
> It can't be seminal if it wasn't very significant. Unless it's about
> semen...

That's true actually. What I meant in the casual conversation was that it
was prescient, more so than seminal. Thanks for clarifying as I agree with
you.

Again (and again) and again, I will agree with anyone (hell, even nospam)
if that person makes a statement that makes sense logically.

When Alan Baker claims that he's an expert and yet he knows nothing about
the subject, that doesn't make sense.

When Steve claims that T-Mobile has no signal where it does, that doesn't
make sense (especially as Steve lied for years about the FCC data).

When Jolly Roger claims Apple fully patches older releases when even Apple
expressly says they do NOT do that - what JR thinks doesn't make sense.

When nospam constantly fabricates imaginary apps in the app store that
simply don't exist - that doesn't make sense.

When Snit claims this video shows an iOS app that can graphically show
Wi-Fi signal strength over time for all nearby access points, that doesn't
make sense (although all the ignorant iKooks believed it, Chris).
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo> iKooks can't even see the fatal flaw!
>> We studied the organisms and we studied their reactions and we surmised how
>> what we observed could possibly have happened given the organisms were
>> never exposed to what they were found to be immune to and we looked at
>> patterns and we made assessments based on the facts as we knew them - which
>> - turns out - a decade later - we were vindicated in all our premises.
>
> You could easily tell us who the senior author was. They likely published
> dozens if not hundreds of papers which wouldn't divulge anything we don't
> already know.
>
> If any of this true, I suspect you didn't travel far so would have likely
> been at UCSF or UCSD.

Click here to read the complete article
Hilarious! ( was Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umkckj$f74o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15907&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15907

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Hilarious! ( was Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks
live squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 09:52:18 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:52 UTC

On 2023-12-28 08:20, Wally J wrote:
>> What's most funny regarding all this DK nonsense is you don't recognise how
>> relevant it is to you. The more you claim you're an expert the more you
>> come across as a know-it-all who actually knows little.
> I never once said I was an expert in anything (as far as I recall), Chris,
> where you just_think_ I'm an expert because I know so much more than you
> do.
>
> Likewise, Alan Baker_claims_ to be an expert but he doesn't know the first
> thing about things he claims to be an expert in - where I only know them
> because I have a grasp of detail (e.g., what a BMW is called in racing
> circuits) that Alan Baker lacks. But let's be clear here, Chris - showing
> that I know more than Alan Baker does makes me no expert at all Chris.

I'm starting to understand your psyche, Arlen.

You simply can't admit you're wrong.

And it's HILARIOUS!

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<uml04i$i1tp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15908&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15908

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live
squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:25:06 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Xe62+EEZBp3ETYlIwFxe/z6auwo=
 by: Chris - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:25 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> I have a good memory, even after the recent spate of operations, where you
>>> ridiculed the use of "vehicle" in immunology - and yes - you RIDICULED it.
>>>
>>> If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,
>>
>> I disagree.
>
> Hi Chris,

You stated you'd find the cites. Where are they?

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<uml0f6$i0ku$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15909&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15909

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 15:30:44 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:30 UTC

On 2023-12-28 15:25, Chris wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I disagree.
>>
>> Hi Chris,
>
> You stated you'd find the cites. Where are they?

Arlen?

Not following through and instead deflecting onto whether or not people
I know use "bimmer" instead of just saying "BMW"?

Say it ain't so!

😜

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<uml2jp$iaoj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15910&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15910

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 20:07:21 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 00:07 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

> You stated you'd find the cites.

You're so stupid, you don't even realize how stupid you are, Chris.
*You're classic Mount Stupid*, in fact, Chris.

That's a classic iKook tactic Chris - deny all facts - even words that YOU
said yourself (you hate that your whole life people called you stupid).

> Where are they?

The key way I'm different from you iKooks (other than my IQ isn't
substandard and I don't defend Apple to the death as a result), is that if
I say something happened - it happened.

I do not own an imaginary belief system like all you ignorant iKooks do.

Will you openly apologize when I post the URLs proving you said what you
said, Chris - or will you play silly childish iKook games again Chris?

Remember, I'm an adult. You're not.
I readily and easily admit when I'm accidentally wrong. You can't.

Do you know why?
I do.

HINT: You're a child, Chris. You have been told your entire life that you
are stupid and you are - so you're _afraid_ of admitting when you're wrong.
--
Someone once advised me that the tactic of the ignorant iKooks was to force
you to prove everything or they won't believe it - even words _they_ said.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<uml7au$iq0o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15911&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15911

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:27:55 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 01:27 UTC

On 2023-12-28 16:07, Wally J wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> You stated you'd find the cites.
>
> You're so stupid, you don't even realize how stupid you are, Chris.
> *You're classic Mount Stupid*, in fact, Chris.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

> That's a classic iKook tactic Chris - deny all facts - even words that YOU
> said yourself (you hate that your whole life people called you stupid).

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

>> Where are they?
>
> The key way I'm different from you iKooks (other than my IQ isn't
> substandard and I don't defend Apple to the death as a result), is that if
> I say something happened - it happened.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

> I do not own an imaginary belief system like all you ignorant iKooks do.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

> Will you openly apologize when I post the URLs proving you said what you
> said, Chris - or will you play silly childish iKook games again Chris?

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

> Remember, I'm an adult. You're not.
> I readily and easily admit when I'm accidentally wrong. You can't.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

> Do you know why?
> I do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

> HINT: You're a child, Chris. You have been told your entire life that you
> are stupid and you are - so you're _afraid_ of admitting when you're wrong.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites,"

(Was that childish? 😜)

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<ummt0b$t2br$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15912&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15912

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 16:43:55 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:xktyJtG3b0hI3UVrf2Pyu/sATqw=
 by: Chris - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 16:43 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> You stated you'd find the cites.
>
> You're so stupid,

Any chance of those promised cites? Without the abuse and name calling.
That would be much appreciated.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<ummued$2e6q9$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15913&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15913

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:08:29 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:08 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You stated you'd find the cites.
>>
>> You're so stupid,
>
> Any chance of those promised cites?

For any _adult_ on these child-like Apple operating system newsgroups,

The reason Apple ngs are the cesspool they are, is because of iKooks.
That's not a fact - but it's an assessment of many (many) facts.

I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
a. nospam constantly fabricates imaginary iOS apps that don't exist
b. Jolly Roger constantly claims imaginary iOS support that doesn't exist
c. Alan Browne claims the walled garden he logs into doesn't exist
etc.

Who is that incredibly stupid?
Nobody right?

Except the iKooks.

> Without the abuse and name calling.

I'm on plenty of adult operating system newsgroups, Chris.
And what happens there is NOT what happens on the child-like Apple ngs.

The Apple newsgroups are infested with people who own religious beliefs.
That's why you iKooks are so deathly afraid of simple things, like facts.

The whole reason Apple newsgroups are what they are, Chris - is because you
low-IQ ignorant uneducated religious zealots exist - such that you defend
everything Apple ever did, said, or will do - to the death.

It's what makes you an iKook, Chris.

> That would be much appreciated.

For years, Apple newsgroups have been different from adult OS newsgroups.
The reason is that you iKooks are what makes Apple ngs so childish, Chris.

I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
What's interesting is you didn't bother looking up your own words.

*Like all iKooks* - your belief systems are always based on zero facts.

Every statement from you child-like iKooks proves what I say about you.
a. You did what I said you did.
b. You brazenly denied what you did do.
c. And then you haughtily ask me to prove you did what you said you did.

Without ever bothering to check the facts, Chris.
Never even once did you check what you had said, Chris.
Before outrighting denying that you said exactly what I said you said.

Who does that?
Nobody right?

Except the iKooks do it all the time, Chris.
The whole reason Apple groups are what they are, is because of you iKooks.

That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.
--
HINT: *Proof the iKooks are ignorant low IQ uneducated despicable*
*people far to the left of Mount Stupid*

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<ummupc$t9fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15914&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15914

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 09:14:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 17:14 UTC

On 2023-12-29 09:08, Wally J wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You're so stupid,
>>
>> Any chance of those promised cites?
>
> For any _adult_ on these child-like Apple operating system newsgroups,
>
> The reason Apple ngs are the cesspool they are, is because of iKooks.
> That's not a fact - but it's an assessment of many (many) facts.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
> a. nospam constantly fabricates imaginary iOS apps that don't exist
> b. Jolly Roger constantly claims imaginary iOS support that doesn't exist
> c. Alan Browne claims the walled garden he logs into doesn't exist
> etc.
>
> Who is that incredibly stupid?
> Nobody right?
>
> Except the iKooks.
>
>> Without the abuse and name calling.
>
> I'm on plenty of adult operating system newsgroups, Chris.
> And what happens there is NOT what happens on the child-like Apple ngs.
>
> The Apple newsgroups are infested with people who own religious beliefs.
> That's why you iKooks are so deathly afraid of simple things, like facts.
>
> The whole reason Apple newsgroups are what they are, Chris - is because you
> low-IQ ignorant uneducated religious zealots exist - such that you defend
> everything Apple ever did, said, or will do - to the death.
>
> It's what makes you an iKook, Chris.
>
>> That would be much appreciated.
>
> For years, Apple newsgroups have been different from adult OS newsgroups.
> The reason is that you iKooks are what makes Apple ngs so childish, Chris.
>
> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
> What's interesting is you didn't bother looking up your own words.
>
> *Like all iKooks* - your belief systems are always based on zero facts.
>
> Every statement from you child-like iKooks proves what I say about you.
> a. You did what I said you did.
> b. You brazenly denied what you did do.
> c. And then you haughtily ask me to prove you did what you said you did.
>
> Without ever bothering to check the facts, Chris.
> Never even once did you check what you had said, Chris.
> Before outrighting denying that you said exactly what I said you said.
>
> Who does that?
> Nobody right?
>
> Except the iKooks do it all the time, Chris.
> The whole reason Apple groups are what they are, is because of you iKooks.
>
> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15920&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15920

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 18:14:10 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 22:14 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>
> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.

Jesus Christ, Chris.

I gave you the cites already Chris.
You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!

Classic Alan Baker behavior, Chris.
Facts can't exist (to you) if you refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

> That makes you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?

Do you have to always PROVE MY POINT that you iKooks live on MT. Stupid?

a. You're too stupid to search for your own words, and,
b. When I do the work for you, you're too stupid to click the links.

Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
Nobody.

Just you iKooks (all of whom live on Mount Stupid).

>> I posted them already Chris. It was trivial to find since you said it.
>
> No you didn't.

Yes I did.

> Why are you lying?

Why are you so stupid that you can't even do one of two simple things?
a. Find your own words that _you_ wrote, or, since I did that for you,
b. Click on the link that I already provided to you, Chris.

This is a _perfect_ proof that all you iKoooks live on Mount Stupid.

>> That is what I'm trying to show the world, Chris.
>
> That's quite an inflated ego you have there.

It's not ego, Chris. It's a curiousity akin to that which Dunning-Kruger
had about people's self assessments, Chris, where you live on Mount Stupid.

They studied people's self bias on skills.
I study why Apple posters do the very strange things that they do.
a. They can't process facts
b. Just like you just proved.

Heck...
First you deny words you said, that you said.
Then you deny links exist, that exist.

Everything you say, Chris... proves you iKooks live on Mount Stupid.

> Not sure the world cares about your opinions.

Just as Jolly Roger claimed he thinks he's an iKook simply because he
disagreed with the facts, he doesn't understand a word that I said.

Neither do you, Chris.

a. I gave you the link.
b. You didn't even click on the link that I gave you.

And then... you claim it doesn't say what clearly it says?

Who does that?
Nobody, right?

Except you iKooks.
Which proves my point.

All you iKooks are too stupid to even click on a link of words that you
said that you are too stupid to look up for yourself (so I did it for you).

Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
Just you iKooks.

You all live on Mount Stupid.
--
All you iKooks live on Mount Stupid.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umngkl$vum0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15921&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15921

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:19:00 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 22:19 UTC

On 2023-12-29 14:14, Wally J wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>>
>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>
> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>
> I gave you the cites already Chris.
> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!
>
> Classic Alan Baker behavior, Chris.
> Facts can't exist (to you) if you refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

Why must you lie, Arlen?

"If you disagree, you'll simply force me to find the cites"

>> That makes you the "iKook" here, doesn't it?
>
> Do you have to always PROVE MY POINT that you iKooks live on MT. Stupid?
>
> a. You're too stupid to search for your own words, and,
> b. When I do the work for you, you're too stupid to click the links.

What links? Where?

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<OdGdnQgVIYumJA34nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15924&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15924

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
squarely atop Mount Stupid
From: ecpho...@allspamis.invalid (*Hemidactylus*)
<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:43:39 +0000
 by: *Hemidactylus* - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:43 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:

[snip]

> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
> Just you iKooks.

iKooks is not a thing in the real world. You are projecting from your hate
addled mind.

> You all live on Mount Stupid.

Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional. You spend way too much
time attacking people on usenet. This is not healthy.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqdmo$1esd7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15925&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15925

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 16:47:20 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 00:47 UTC

On 2023-12-30 16:43, *Hemidactylus* wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>>
> [snip]
>>
>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>> Just you iKooks.
>>
> iKooks is not a thing in the real world. You are projecting from your hate
> addled mind.
>>
>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>
> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional. You spend way too much
> time attacking people on usenet. This is not healthy.

It's really quite hilarious the way he decides based on one thing he
thinks he knows that his critics can't possibly be competent in their
fields.

:-)

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqfa9$1f4ka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15926&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15926

From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 21:14:49 -0400
References: <uma3kf$17h9i$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umaj85$2ot4c$1@dont-email.me> <umavij$18p0h$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umjupi$d73e$1@dont-email.me> <umk786$250g7$1@paganini.bofh.team> <uml04i$i1tp$1@dont-email.me> <uml2jp$iaoj$1@dont-email.me> <ummt0b$t2br$1@dont-email.me> <ummued$2e6q9$1@paganini.bofh.team> <umn9tm$v30b$1@dont-email.me> <umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me> <OdGdnQgVIYumJA34nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Wally J - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 01:14 UTC

*Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote

>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>> Just you iKooks.
>>
> iKooks is not a thing in the real world.
> You are projecting from your hate addled mind.

Actually I don't hate the iKooks at all. In fact, I study you intently.
That's why I know more about you, Hemidactylus, than you know yourself.

This is a stick diagram of the iKooks who post to Apple OS newsgroups.
<https://pcg.church/articles/7063/cut-off-mount-stupid>

>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>
> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional.

And yet, Mount Stupid _is_ a thing.
<https://dingdong887180022.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/dunning-kruger.jpg>

The fact you can't fathom that is partly why you're an iKook - but it takes
a confluence of traits to be an iKook - particularly religious zealotry.

> You spend way too much time attacking people on usenet.
> This is not healthy.

I have two goals on usenet, one of which is achieved by me writing the many
tutorials I've written (where I've noticed you've never written even one).

The second goal comes from studying why only on the Apple newsgroups do the
strange people exist who defend the mothership to the death, like zealots.

You iKooks even gloat about Apple gouging your eyes out with profits.
Who does that?
Nobody normal, right?

Only iKooks.

You strange people don't realize it's not normal to defend the mothership
to the death - slinging lies - outright denials - and false answers.

On the _adult_ operating systems newsgroups, they act more like adults.
On the child-like Apple newsgroups, most of you do not act like adults.

What is common to all the iKooks though is that they live on Mount Stupid.
<https://pastorpaul.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/dunning-kruger-effect.jpg>

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umqi6a$1fbqa$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15927&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15927

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 18:03:54 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 31 Dec 2023 02:03 UTC

On 2023-12-30 17:14, Wally J wrote:
> *Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid> wrote
>
>>> Who is _that_ stupid, Chris?
>>> Just you iKooks.
>>>
>> iKooks is not a thing in the real world.
>> You are projecting from your hate addled mind.
>
> Actually I don't hate the iKooks at all. In fact, I study you intently.
> That's why I know more about you, Hemidactylus, than you know yourself.
>
> This is a stick diagram of the iKooks who post to Apple OS newsgroups.
> <https://pcg.church/articles/7063/cut-off-mount-stupid>

Just FYI, this:

"If you think you are average at something, that means you are right in
the middle: Half of the people out there are better than you, and half
are worse."

Is wrong. That's not the AVERAGE they're talking about: it's the MEDIAN.

>>> You all live on Mount Stupid.
>>
>> Mount Stupid is not a thing. You are delusional.
>
> And yet, Mount Stupid _is_ a thing.
> <https://dingdong887180022.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/dunning-kruger.jpg>

Drawings don't prove anything.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umvlg1$2cllk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15957&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15957

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
squarely atop Mount Stupid
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:30:57 -0000 (UTC)
<umngbi$vtm9$1@dont-email.me>
sha1:sdXDJmz+i9dBRKXU4Kx2g1Idhpg=
 by: Chris - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:30 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> I don't say something is a fact unless it is a fact, unlike the child-like
>>> iKooks who repeatedly claim facts that they can never back up with cites.
>>
>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>
> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>
> I gave you the cites already Chris.
> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!

I had a thorough look through all your posts in this thread and I
eventually found an obfuscated link to an ng with no relevance to this
thread in your fucking signature. Why would any sane person do that? You
were intentionally trying to hide it.

Having found the hidden link and within it I needed to click through other
links to find your cites. Eventually I found the thread.

And yes, I admit, I probably did mock you for your incorrect usage of
technical/biological terminology. In my defence you had written an
extremely long and in many ways ill-informed post.

Re: These strange low-IQ uneducated ignorant iKooks live squarely atop Mount Stupid

<umvljh$2cjtm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15958&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15958

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
atop Mount Stupid
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:32:49 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:32 UTC

On 2024-01-01 16:30, Chris wrote:
> Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The only one not backing up with cites in this thread is you.
>>
>> Jesus Christ, Chris.
>>
>> I gave you the cites already Chris.
>> You're too stupid to CLICK on the link I gave you!
>
> I had a thorough look through all your posts in this thread and I
> eventually found an obfuscated link to an ng with no relevance to this
> thread in your fucking signature. Why would any sane person do that? You
> were intentionally trying to hide it.
>
> Having found the hidden link and within it I needed to click through other
> links to find your cites. Eventually I found the thread.
>
> And yes, I admit, I probably did mock you for your incorrect usage of
> technical/biological terminology. In my defence you had written an
> extremely long and in many ways ill-informed post.

That's our Arlen!