From: brian.jo...@btinternet.com (Brian Jordan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Subject: Re: IrisRAM
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:37:59 +0000 (GMT)
 by: Brian Jordan - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:37 UTC

In article <ap.a3f8645a48.a701a0a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk>,
A Rawnsley <andrew@riscosdev.com> wrote:

> !IrisRAM is a small app designed to automate running the Iris web
> browser from RAM disc. It is available for all Iris customers/users
> right now from the usual download locations. It is supplied free of
> charge to everyone who has supported ROD.

[Snip]

Presumably the usual download location is the location from which I
downloaded my registered copy of Iris? If so my username/password are not
unlocking the location today. Advice please.

Brian Jordan
RISC OS 5.28 (16-Dec-20) on Raspberry Pi

Re: IrisRAM

<5a495319dabasura@invalid.addr.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1596&group=comp.sys.acorn.apps#1596

From: bas...@invalid.addr.uk (Richard Ashbery)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:59:55 +0000 (GMT)
 by: Richard Ashbery - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:59 UTC

In article <5a4951180ebrian.jordan9@btinternet.com>, Brian Jordan
<brian.jordan9@btinternet.com> wrote:
> In article <ap.a3f8645a48.a701a0a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk>, A
> Rawnsley <andrew@riscosdev.com> wrote:

> > !IrisRAM is a small app designed to automate running the Iris web
> > browser from RAM disc. It is available for all Iris
> > customers/users right now from the usual download locations. It
> > is supplied free of charge to everyone who has supported ROD.

> [Snip]

> Presumably the usual download location is the location from which I
> downloaded my registered copy of Iris? If so my username/password
> are not unlocking the location today. Advice please.

Yes that's correct. Having tried it just now there is an error in the
authentication window. You may have to contact Andrew to get it sorted.
I see there is also another user on the Armini-support group with a
similar issue.

I downloaded !IrisRAM yesterday without issues and have to say this is
an excellent little utility.

Richard

Re: IrisRAM

<737a51495a.chris@mytardis>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1597&group=comp.sys.acorn.apps#1597

From: new...@noonehere.co.uk (Chris Hughes)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:42:11 GMT
 by: Chris Hughes - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:42 UTC

In message <5a4951180ebrian.jordan9@btinternet.com>
Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9@btinternet.com> wrote:

> In article <ap.a3f8645a48.a701a0a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk>,
> A Rawnsley <andrew@riscosdev.com> wrote:

>> !IrisRAM is a small app designed to automate running the Iris web
>> browser from RAM disc. It is available for all Iris customers/users
>> right now from the usual download locations. It is supplied free of
>> charge to everyone who has supported ROD.

> [Snip]

> Presumably the usual download location is the location from which I
> downloaded my registered copy of Iris? If so my username/password are not
> unlocking the location today. Advice please.

I have just logged in without issue using Iris

--
Chris Hughes