Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 17:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Philip, you are Garry Kasparov."
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 23 May 2021 00:15 UTC

0

I am much more benevolent, intelligent, and serious. I do not see myself as an entitled or stuck-up jerk.

Is there something that someone would like to steal from me? How do you think you are going to get it from me? Do you think I do not know how to keep secrets and protect my interests? Do you think I have no ability to work ethically and within the law to damage the interests of those who swindle me? Do you think I care if CIA spies live or die? Do you think my recent Usenet posts make me look unwise or incorrect in some way? Would you like to present an argument to me stating why I am incorrect in any way? Do you understand what happens when I feel compelled to publish the solutions to important academic research problems as metaphorical free T-shirts on the internet because discrimination is so bad for me? Do you think it is a good idea to continue working hard to ensure that I continue to never socialize, hurt me emotionally, never back down or apologize, and try to damage my interests for the rest of my life? How sure are you of what will happen if you do? Do you have a deep understanding of my capabilities? Do you have any understanding of my capabilities? Who told you that you do? If you took a look across the world, would you be more scared of hurting me or Obsolete Vladimir?

Do you think I am discrediting myself by writing this on the internet? Who told you that that is what I am doing? Is that person ethical? Does that person care about your interests? How do you know?

devel / comp.theory / "Philip, you are Garry Kasparov."