Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 07:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My implicit consent and implicit threat policies.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 24 May 2021 14:06 UTC

Implicit consent: If someone does something to me without consent that is not illegal, I consider it fine for me to do it back to them. I understand that people might turn this against me, and I accept that within reason. I like it when clarity and explanations are provided to me, one way or the other, regarding what someone might do to me if they "perceive implicit consent" in my behavior. Also, there are many ways to frame things. It is of course always nice to have my behavior framed in a "reasonable way" and not presented in an absurd light. It is always nice to know what exactly people think that I have "implicitly consented" to.

Implicit threat: I do not make implicit threats. If I have not said something in clear and plain English, I do not consider anything I say to be a communicated threat at all.

devel / comp.theory / My implicit consent and implicit threat policies.