Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 14:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OK, exam time:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Thu, 27 May 2021 21:02 UTC

Anyone reading this may assume I am just joking around or whatever, unless you think I'm not joking around.

I have one problem on the exam:

1) Prove you have the capability to share one TRUE and ACTUALLY RATHER HELPFUL + USEFUL thing with me (and anyone else who might want to see it) in the news media, before 11:59 p.m. on June 15, 2021. If you do this, you receive a "1." If you do not do it, which is acceptable, you receive a "0." Please try to make your signal clear to me and public. You only need to send one signal. You may communicate cryptically if desired.

Here are the political and STEM leaders who are on the list:

Political:

- Benjamin Netanyahu (whose gesture inspired this)
- Joe Biden
- Barack Obama
- David Petraeus
- Nancy Pelosi
- Abigail Spanberger
- Angela Merkel
- Boris Johnson
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Hillary Clinton

Science/Technology/Engineering/Math:

- Terence Tao
- Scott Aaronson
- Paul Graham
- Mark Zuckerberg

Participation is optional, but non-participation earns you a "0." Such non-participation could be interpreted as "evidence that you are not serious about wanting to communicate with me."

I may or may not choose to publish grades at the end of June.

devel / comp.theory / OK, exam time: