From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: The admin of news.freedyn.de is facilitating flooding (Was: Re: HOW CAN YOU NOT SAY)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:08:40 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:08 UTC

Raven <raven@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Sn!pe has brought this to us :

[...]

> > The floods are all coming out of news.freedyn.de.
> > Either the admin is asleep at the wheel or he's in on it.
> >
> That's a free server, right? Those almost always
> end up being abused, except for the one I'm using
> now, ES. I'm sure it gets abused too but not like
> these friggin' hobby servers that pop up from
> time to time.
>
> <alt.free.newsservers added>

The unresponsive admin of news.freedyn.de continues to
facilitate the flooding of multiple groups. The flood has
now been running for more than a month. Does this mean
that the newsdyn admin is himself abusing Usenet?

Recent example:

From: Trumpite Shitbag <jthomq@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics,alt.atheism,talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.global-warming,alt.journalism.criticism,alt.news-media,sci.military.naval,alt.checkmate
Subject: As A Mental Patient, I'm Not Allowed To Have A Gun
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 21:28:04 -0000 (UTC)

Shouldn't this abuse be dealt with at source?

--
^Ï^ Slava Ukraini

My pet rock Gordon just is.