Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: the CIA's experiment results...
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:50 UTC

....are evil and pointless, of course.

Outcome of constant date lies, especially from the past (and consequences....for me, as a very smart math innovator):

At night, shortly after taking medication(s):

- I focus a lot on "negative what-if possibilities" when I don't want to
- I have a lack of ability to focus on "positive what-if possibilities"

I currently don't view certain things about me psychologically as needing to be a secret. This has nothing to do with me competitively or capability-wise. The evildoers of the CIA surely already have a pretty good understanding of this information.

The "haunted/spooky" feelings I felt at night ("yes there's still a lot of evil in the world") have subsided somewhat, but are still somewhat present. The top two verbalizations for these feelings that I used to feel were: 1) "grade deflation." 2) "further action is required."

The purpose of this post is partly to shame the CIA. They do not feel shame, of course, or they would quit and/or turn themselves in. Nevertheless, the international community ought to know some things about the human rights violations of the CIA and of the CIA's unethical partners.

And yes, the CIA's "research" is completely useless.

devel / comp.theory / the CIA's experiment results...