Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 07:40:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: us military, cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 14:40 UTC

I don’t think you are standing up for me. Are you even feeling grateful to anyone? What are the consequences of failing to do so?

- - -

You need a new one?

I consent to you attacking my internet connection, exactly one more time.

Here is what I’d like you to think about when you do:

What cryptic insult did you think of first? Do you still believe I can’t write things that will torment your analysts if they choose to read these things? What will you learn from it, how to torment other predators with words? If so, will it your new only joy? Are you going to remind yourself that of course that isn’t pathetic because even though values and people don’t matter to you any more, at least you are in control of something (e.g., my internet connection)?

devel / comp.theory / us military, cia