Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 08:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Yet more philosophy about the smart patterns and about abstraction..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 4 May 2021 15:13 UTC

Hello,

Yet more philosophy about the smart patterns and about abstraction..

So i will give you a smart question that is like a Mensa IQ test, here it is:

What is the important relation between the exponential progress of
our humanity and abstraction and the smart patterns and functional programming ?

So you are noticing that you have to be smart so that to answer correctly this question, and answering this question is really important, also i can logically infer from the answer of the above question that i can invent a new proverb from it, so here is my new proverb in french and english about it:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb that will help you to understand
what i want you to understand, and it is like a Mensa IQ test:

"Is understanding the patterns of functional programming and all understanding of functional programming? so then the intelligent will also pedagogically follow the same way of effectively learning functional programming from the patterns of functional programming, so it is also an effective abstraction and it is an effective top-down methodology, and it permits you to be really efficient, and i am doing it smartly, since i am finding with my smartness more of those patterns or smart patterns that permit this effectiveness "

I am rapidly inventing and thinking and writing my following proverbs:

Here is my just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui menacent."

And here is my other new proverbs read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/w7wgcbkEEIQ

More philosophy about our Era and about the democratization process and more..

I have just written the following:

--

I invite you to look at the following interesting video:

Future AI will REVOLUTIONIZE games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx8RPnrP9W0

--

So as you are noticing by looking at the above video that games
development will soon be democratized with AI, so look at the

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Yet more philosophy about what you see is not what you see and more..

So i can say to humans the following:

"What you see is not what you see"

So we have to "decompose", so the first "what you see" in
the sentence above is the "reality" that you see, and
the second "what you see" is both how you see with your eyes "and"
how you see with your thinking the reality, so then i have just made you understand that most of humans are using linear thinking and not exponential thinking that understand the exponential
progress of our humanity and that understand the law of accelerating returns, and this linear thinking is not correct thinking, so this linear thinking makes our thinking of the reality not correct, so we can
then logically say to humans: "What you see is not what you see."

Look at the following video to understand more the way of exponential thinking:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ&t=144s

More philosophy about the human existence..

I also invite you to read my following philosophy in my following beautiful webpage about human existence:

https://scalable68.godaddysites.com/f/my-philosophy-about-human-existence

More philosophy about education and the forms of human communication..

I think that our societies are experiencing many changes,
among the many changes is that we are using multimedia
way of communicating like youtube, but if you notice
carefully this way of such youtube way is a form of human communication that looks like an oral tradition that lacks good and precise thinking and precise writing, so i think that we have to be careful since i think that we have to "master" more the way of good and precise thinking
and precise writing so that to adapt correctly and efficiently,
so there is a "distinction" to be made about the form of human communication, since i think that the form of good and precise thinking and precise writing by also using hypertext and hyperlinks is the way to go. So notice below how i am thinking and writing my philosophy with
a much more efficient way of doing since it is technical and it is a much more efficient and precise way of thinking and writing.

This is why i have also just said the following:

More of my philosophy about the hyperlink and hypertext revolution and the web..

I think the best things that have happened to internet is
the exponential growth of data and information on internet(and it is good for artificial intelligence) and the how it is organized efficiently, i mean this hypertext and hyperlink way of organizing information on internet is "so" powerful and i think it is what have revolutionized internet, here is the definition of hyperlink:

"A hyperlink is a word, phrase, or image that you can click on to jump to a new document or a new section within the current document. Hyperlinks are found in nearly all Web pages, allowing users to click their way from page to page."

So this is why you have to be optimistic since i am also organizing my
thoughts of my philosophy and political philosophy more efficiently in an hyperlink way too, but i will organize them much more efficiently as a pdf and html book and you will be able to download them from my website.

So i am very optimistic about our world, since our humanity is progressing in an exponential way, and data and information in internet is growing in an exponential way, and our era of globalization has been characterized by the democratization of technology, democratization of finance, and democratization of information, and economies of scale resulted in the most affordable price of any product for the consumer without the manufacturer having to sacrifice profits(and this economies of scale needs globalization too) etc.., so i think our world is becoming much more powerful and efficient.

More of my philosophy about creativity and innovation..

I have just talked before about the importance of the following
statement in business:

"The focus should be on the product, since if the product is good
the profits will follow"

But notice that it is saying that if the product is good then the
profits will follow, so as you are noticing we have to define what
is a good product ? and does a good product only comes from science or from engineering? not at all !, since the product can become good by the process of creativity, and then we have to define creativity, and creativity needs globalization, since creativity and innovation come from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries, and i invite you to read about what is creativity in the following interesting web page from Yale university:

What Is Creativity?

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/what-is-creativity

And read all my following thoughts about my philosophy as a philosopher:

More philosophy about the german philosopher Martin Heidegger..

I invite you to read the following article about the german philosopher Martin Heidegger:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2009/jun/05/heidegger-philosophy

I am a philosopher and i think that the german philosopher Martin Heidegger is an inferior philosopher, so i invite you to read all my following thoughts of my philosophy since i think that my philosophy
is superior to other philosophies of other philosophers:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and more..

Are Robots Coming for Our Jobs? Careful, It’s a Trick Question

https://singularityhub.com/2019/07/22/will-robots-take-our-jobs-careful-its-a-trick-question/

And notice that it says the following:

"...Economic disparities have become more pronounced, with those at the top of corporate ladders raking in the money while much of the workforce sees no difference in earnings. These disparities (along with the technologies themselves) have fed into political polarization and helped fuel a rise in identity politics, nationalism, and the election of strongmen."

But i think my following philosophy gives a solution to the above problem, so i invite you to read all my following thoughts of my philosophy to notice it:

More of my philosophy about egoism and competition and collaboration and cooperation..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Why is Communism So Appealing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0UAsaqaOc

I am not a communist, my political philosophy is different,
and i think my philosophy is better, and i am explaining it in
my below thoughts, i think that the philosophy of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith was lacking on efficiency, since he said that "Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations" and i think it is not true, simply because creativity and innovation come not only from competition and its egoism, but they also come from ideas circulating and combining across nations and industries(so they need globalization), but egoism of competition is too much extremism that hurts because it has also the tendency to make ideas not circulating and combining efficiently across nations and industries, so my philosophy says that we have to seek like a balance between competition and collaboration or cooperation, and this needs also collaboration and cooperation by sharing ideas and sharing knowledge and sharing PhD papers and sharing open source softwares etc. and here is my new philosophy and model, read it carefully in my following thoughts:

Click here to read the complete article