From: Sco...@invalid.invalid (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: here's where locogh0st aka ghostan0n aka gh0stanon aka gh0stan0n aka
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 10:34:24 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:34 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 00:03:41 -0500, ??????????Jen??????????
Dershmender ???????????????????? <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>gets rilly defensive about a transperson saying "hey you are a convicted
>pedo, i don't like you or the way you fail at math beyond a 5th grade
>level".
>
>and finds out like checky, that the "long game" was much longer than
>they could have imagined.
>
>perhaps there should be sumwon here to fininsh this bullshit, idk.
>
>it doesn't seem fair for some dootchbag fuckhead to sit in his
>"compuond" and try issuing orders to ppl about who to read or respond to
>in a group in the "ALT." sort of situation we've got going on here.
>
>hey jim. hi. i have all of the logs from EVERY server i've been in
>charge of since 1999 rt here backed up on 3 raid arrays and 4 other
>single drives.
>
>i also mothballed another server... for reasons.
>
>tango down?

You have a few surprises coming your way it been said.

Re: here's where locogh0st aka ghostan0n aka gh0stanon aka gh0stan0n aka

<1OydnWZp4NIYuT__nZ2dnUU7-dOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1660&group=alt.free.newsservers#1660

Subject: Re: here's where locogh0st aka ghostan0n aka gh0stanon aka gh0stan0n
aka
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:49:08 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:49 UTC

On 2022-06-09 9:34 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 00:03:41 -0500, ??????????Jen??????????
> Dershmender ???????????????????? <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
>> gets rilly defensive about a transperson saying "hey you are a convicted
>> pedo, i don't like you or the way you fail at math beyond a 5th grade
>> level".
>>
>> and finds out like checky, that the "long game" was much longer than
>> they could have imagined.
>>
>> perhaps there should be sumwon here to fininsh this bullshit, idk.
>>
>> it doesn't seem fair for some dootchbag fuckhead to sit in his
>> "compuond" and try issuing orders to ppl about who to read or respond to
>> in a group in the "ALT." sort of situation we've got going on here.
>>
>> hey jim. hi. i have all of the logs from EVERY server i've been in
>> charge of since 1999 rt here backed up on 3 raid arrays and 4 other
>> single drives.
>>
>> i also mothballed another server... for reasons.
>>
>> tango down?
>>
> You have a few surprises coming your way it been said.

so many them so little you your team plays tonight and this is big ,
this is for what its all for

Re: here's where locogh0st aka ghostan0n aka gh0stanon aka gh0stan0n aka

<4fa4ahp203pfvhhkgdqdk1km1foprieqpt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1661&group=alt.free.newsservers#1661

From: Sco...@invalid.invalid (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 11:12:19 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:12 UTC

On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:49:08 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2022-06-09 9:34 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
>> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 00:03:41 -0500, ??????????Jen??????????
>> Dershmender ???????????????????? <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>>
>>> gets rilly defensive about a transperson saying "hey you are a convicted
>>> pedo, i don't like you or the way you fail at math beyond a 5th grade
>>> level".
>>>
>>> and finds out like checky, that the "long game" was much longer than
>>> they could have imagined.
>>>
>>> perhaps there should be sumwon here to fininsh this bullshit, idk.
>>>
>>> it doesn't seem fair for some dootchbag fuckhead to sit in his
>>> "compuond" and try issuing orders to ppl about who to read or respond to
>>> in a group in the "ALT." sort of situation we've got going on here.
>>>
>>> hey jim. hi. i have all of the logs from EVERY server i've been in
>>> charge of since 1999 rt here backed up on 3 raid arrays and 4 other
>>> single drives.
>>>
>>> i also mothballed another server... for reasons.
>>>
>>> tango down?
>>>
>> You have a few surprises coming your way it been said.
>>
>so many them so little you your team plays tonight and this is big ,
>this is for what its all for

Yup let's hope for a win.

Re: here's where locogh0st aka ghostan0n aka gh0stanon aka gh0stan0n aka

<xrqdnaA8JoZutz__nZ2dnUU7-Y2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1662&group=alt.free.newsservers#1662

aka
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.free.newsservers
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 10:16:34 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:16 UTC

On 2022-06-09 10:12 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:49:08 -0700, % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-06-09 9:34 a.m., Skeeter wrote:

>>> You have a few surprises coming your way it been said.
>>>
>> so many them so little you your team plays tonight and this is big ,
>> this is for what its all for
>

> Yup let's hope for a win.

it's always good to get the first one