From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is
Released
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:37:21 -0700
 by: sms - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:37 UTC

Beginning with iOS 15 (tentatively scheduled for September 2021) Android
and Windows users will be able to use Facetime, if this article is
accurate:
<https://www.cnet.com/how-to/no-iphone-required-soon-youll-be-able-to-facetime-on-android-and-windows/>.

This move appears to be a reaction to the popularity of Zoom, which is
available on all platforms.

Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is Released

<120620211818382149%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16610&group=comp.mobile.android#16610

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is Released
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:18:38 -0400
 by: nospam - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:18 UTC

In article <sa39eg$j3m$1@dont-email.me>, sms
<scharf.steven@geemail.com> wrote:

> Beginning with iOS 15 (tentatively scheduled for September 2021) Android
> and Windows users will be able to use Facetime, if this article is
> accurate:

unlike your bogus list, the article is accurate.

it's one of many new features announced this past monday.

Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is Released

<sa3k7r$1vcr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16613&group=comp.mobile.android#16613

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:41:33 +0200
 by: paul - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 00:41 UTC

nospam wrote on 13.06.2021 00:18
> it's one of many new features announced this past monday.

This iOS newsgroup is always rather late to the party on breaking news.
Both the Android & Windows newsgroups covered this days ago for example.

1... It will only work in a web browser on Android/Windows
2... The organizer will need to have an Apple device
3... And an Apple account to set it up & approve Android/Windows users
--
Apple owners only know what Tim Cook & the Apple web site feed them.

Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is Released

<iil73bF211nU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16614&group=comp.mobile.android#16614

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS
15 is Released
Date: 13 Jun 2021 01:59:08 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 01:59 UTC

On 2021-06-13, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> nospam wrote on 13.06.2021 00:18
>>
>> it's one of many new features announced this past monday.
>
> This iOS newsgroup is always rather late to the party on breaking
> news.

Nah, we just don't post every little thing that Apple happens to
announce during WWDC keynotes, because we actually watch them and see
what Apple announces before the blogosphere writes about them, which is
when you Android zealots show up with links and trolls. As usual, you
doofuses are projecting, and it is *you* who are late to the party.
Pathetic little dweebs. Fuck off, Arleene.

JR

Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15 is Released

<sa3vvl$r3r$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16615&group=comp.mobile.android#16615

From: notonyou...@no.no.no.no (Alan Baker)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Facetime to be Available to Android and Windows Users When iOS 15
is Released
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:01:57 -0700
 by: Alan Baker - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 04:01 UTC

On 2021-06-12 5:41 p.m., paul wrote:
> nospam wrote on 13.06.2021 00:18
>> it's one of many new features announced this past monday.
>
> This iOS newsgroup is always rather late to the party on breaking news.
> Both the Android & Windows newsgroups covered this days ago for example.
>
> 1... It will only work in a web browser on Android/Windows

So?

> 2... The organizer will need to have an Apple device
> 3... And an Apple account to set it up & approve Android/Windows user

OK. So?