Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 14:15:38 +0000
Subject: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer Scott
Williams
From: manta1...@gmail.com (darius)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: darius - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 14:15 UTC

https://indexarticles.com/business/business-wire/deja-news-names-three-new-executives-to-management-team-guy-hoffman-bill-townsend-and-david-wilson-join-leader-in-internet-discussion-group-services/

These new executives join the existing management team consisting of: Founder and Chief Technology Officer Steve Madere, Vice President of Technical Operations Rami El-Charif, Vice President of Sales and Service Wes Schaefer and Vice President of Software Development Scott Williams.

Steve Madere
Rami El-Charif
Wes Schaefer
Scott Williams

Deja News Names Three New Executives to Management Team; Guy Hoffman, Bill Townsend and David Wilson Join Leader in Internet Discussion Group Services

Re: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer Scott Williams

<2c45f24afc519febcf39be255b2c9f5e@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16652&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16652

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer
Scott Williams
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:41:30 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 15:41 UTC

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 14:15:38 +0000, manta103g@gmail.com (darius) wrote:
>https://indexarticles.com/business/business-wire/deja-news-names-three-new-executives-to-management-team-guy-hoffman-bill-townsend-and-david-wilson-join-leader-in-internet-discussion-group-services/

Deja News Inc.
Echelon II
Suite 300
9430 Research Blvd
Austin, Texas 78759
(97W44:40,30N23:05)

(using Tor Browser 13.0.8)
> [...]
>"What drew me to Deja News was the opportunity to facilitate electronic community
>and pioneer the next generation of Internet-enabled marketing," Hoffman commented.
>"Internet Discussion Groups are the heart of the most exciting and powerful aspect
>of the Internet -- community -- and I am committed to making Deja News the
>undisputed leader in this space. Our highly segmented IDG audience and unique
>technology enables us to be the leader in defining a new marketing paradigm,
>complete Internet marketing campaigns. I look forward to working with the Deja News
>team to establish the company as the preeminent provider in these new business
>segments."
>The new Vice President of Business Development, Bill Townsend, is responsible for
>expanding and enhancing the company's strategic industry partnerships. Townsend has
>a strong background in the Internet, advertising and business development arenas.
>During his tenure at Lycos, Townsend played a major role in developing the company's
>sales, marketing and advertising infrastructure, drawing upon his previous experience
>at several companies including Ketchum Advertising, one of the largest advertising
>agency networks in the world.
>Deja News' other new executive, Vice President of Marketing David Wilson, oversees
>all marketing functions including product management, product marketing, public
>relations and marketing communications. Before joining Deja News, Wilson built the
>consumer division at Micrografx, Inc., creating and launching several successful
>products including Crayola Art Studio and American Greetings CreataCard. Wilson most
>recently served as director of brand management at Micrografx with responsibility for
>its enterprise, web and consumer product lines.
>About Deja News, Inc.
>Deja News is the operator of the largest search-and-retrieval engine for Internet
>Discussion Groups on the World Wide Web. Founded in May 1995, Deja News provides
>users with an easy and powerful Web interface for participating in discussions with
>people of like interests and for searching Internet Discussion Groups, including
>Usenet newsgroups. Building on Deja News' extensive database and proprietary search
>technology, Deja News' eMarketing Campaign offers marketers a comprehensive suite of
>Internet-based marketing programs for rapidly reaching and influencing large, highly
>segmented and dynamic audiences. Deja News serves as the Internet Discussion Group
>search resource for America Online, AT&T WorldNet Service, Bell South, Excite,
>Infoseek, Lycos, Microsoft's Internet Explorer, The Microsoft Network, Open Text,
>WebCrawler and Yahoo! Deja News is free to users and can be found on the Web at
>http://www.dejanews.com . -0-
>NOTE TO EDITORS: Deja News is a registered trademark of Deja News, Inc. All other
>names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
[end quote]

Re: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer Scott Williams

<c1d8967d-d456-480b-b163-4504b1e52375n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16653&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16653

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:45:05 -0800 (PST)
Scott Williams
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 18:45 UTC

On Thursday 18 January 2024 at 16:41:35 UTC+1, D wrote:
> [...]
> >people of like interests and for searching Internet Discussion Groups, including
> >Usenet newsgroups. Building on Deja News' extensive database and proprietary search
> >technology, Deja News' eMarketing Campaign offers marketers a comprehensive suite of
> >Internet-based marketing programs for rapidly reaching and influencing large, highly
> >segmented and dynamic audiences. Deja News serves as the Internet Discussion Group
> >search resource for America Online, AT&T WorldNet Service, Bell South, Excite,
> >Infoseek, Lycos, Microsoft's Internet Explorer, The Microsoft Network, Open Text,
> >WebCrawler and Yahoo! Deja News is free to users and can be found on the Web at
> >http://www.dejanews.com . -0-
> >NOTE TO EDITORS: Deja News is a registered trademark of Deja News, Inc. All other
> >names are the trademarks of their respective companies.

none active today

Global web icon
LoopNet
https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/9430-Research-Blvd-Austin-TX/24968504
9430 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759 - Echelon I & II | LoopNet

WebDec 27, 2023 · Park Highlights Renovated office building with iconic black curtain wall facades and brand-new HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, and interior finishes. …

Works For: 183 Echelon, L.P.
Location: 9430 Research Blvd, Austin, Texas

Category: Office

Global web icon
OpenCorporates
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0012711206
DEJA.COM, INC. :: Texas (US) :: OpenCorporates

WebFree and open company data on Texas (US) company DEJA.COM, INC. (company number 0012711206)
Global web icon
CommercialSearch
https://www.commercialsearch.com/.../echelon-i-ii
Echelon I & II - 9430 Research Blvd, Austin, TX - CommercialSearch

WebDetails Spaces Available Contacts Location eBrochure Echelon I & II For Lease 9430 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759 There are currently 4 spaces available at this …
Global web icon
CommercialCafe
https://www.commercialcafe.com/.../austin/echelon-i-ii
9430 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759 | CommercialCafe.com

How Much Does Office Space Cost at Echelon I & II?What Office Space Is Available at Echelon I & II?Can I Find Office Space For A Small Business at Echelon I & II?Can I Find Office Space For A Large Business at Echelon I & II?Is Echelon I & II A Good Location For Office Space?Does Echelon I & II Have parking?How Do I Lease Office Space at Echelon I & II?

Echelon I & II is located in the Northwest Hills neighborhood of Austin.. Echelon I & II was first completed in 1982. Office space here is rated class B. Reach out to the leasing representative for more detailed information on the most modern facilities and amenities at the property. Area amenities within half a mile of this location include 10 rest...

See more on commercialcafe.com
Global web icon
OfficeSpace.com
https://www.officespace.com/tx/austin/2076884-9430-research-blvd-svrd
ECHELON 1 - 9430 Research Blvd Svrd, Austin, TX 78759

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer Scott Williams

<0cf3959973c4ce5ca794466487e75bae@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16654&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16654

From: J...@M (D)
Scott Williams
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 20:57:15 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 19:57 UTC

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:45:05 -0800 (PST), a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday 18 January 2024 at 16:41:35 UTC+1, D wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 14:15:38 +0000, mant...@gmail.com (darius) wrote:
>>https://indexarticles.com/business/business-wire/deja-news-names-three-new-executives-to-management-team-guy-hoffman-bill-townsend-and-david-wilson-join-leader-in-internet-discussion-group-services/
>>
>> Deja News Inc.
>> Echelon II
>> Suite 300
>> 9430 Research Blvd
>> Austin, Texas 78759
>> (97W44:40,30N23:05)
>> (using Tor Browser 13.0.8)
>>https://indexarticles.com/business/business-wire/deja-news-names-three-new-executives-to-management-team-guy-hoffman-bill-townsend-and-david-wilson-join-leader-in-internet-discussion-group-services/
>> >Deja News Names Three New Executives to Management Team; Guy Hoffman, Bill Townsend
>> >and David Wilson Join Leader in Internet Discussion Group Services
>> >AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 6, 1997--Deja News, Inc. (http://www.dejanews.com)
snip

>none active today

a group seance by candlelight using a ouija board at midnight during a
full moon while holding hands might work... necromancy is big business

Re: How to contact DejaNews Steve Madere Rami El-Charif Wes Schaefer Scott Williams

<20240118222157.0D0661202A0@fleegle.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16655&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16655

Scott Williams
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:21:57 +0000 (GMT)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Author-Supplied-Address: ssr<AT>nym<DOT>mixmin<DOT>net
From: Use-Auth...@[127.1] (Stainless Steel Rat)
 by: Stainless Steel Rat - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:21 UTC

On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 20:57:15 +0100 (CET), D <J@M> said:

[Irrelevant drivel posted by manta103@gmail.com mercifully snipped]

> a group seance by candlelight using a ouija board at midnight during a
> full moon while holding hands might work... necromancy is big business

He's only a necromancer /trainee/ -- he hasn't passed his Ouija Board
qualification test yet. Until then, he has to use the one with the training
wheels and be supervised by a qualified operator.

Stainless Steel Rat