How much of their influence on you is a result of your influence on them?

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

SubjectAuthor
* Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKWills
`* Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKlausSchadenfreude
 +- Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKWills
 `* Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeJerry Sauk
  +* Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKlausSchadenfreude
  |`* Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeJerry Sauk
  | `- Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKlausSchadenfreude
  `- Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever beforeKWills

1
Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<sfuk3ihh0g90fmrd5e3kptnq9c4bpbci31@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12947&group=alt.food.fast-food#12947

From: jj...@127.0.0.1.net (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:18 UTC

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html

"After announcing its “Reclaim the Flame” strategy at a
franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
out Burger King’s iconic crowns."

I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
properly."

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<82gq3i592l9eskas2mjfmsr8bkbqo805i9@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12953&group=alt.food.fast-food#12953

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:49:47 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:49 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700, KWills <jj@127.0.0.1.net> wrote:

>https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html
>
> "After announcing its “Reclaim the Flame” strategy at a
>franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
>to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
>instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
>out Burger King’s iconic crowns."
>
> I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
>properly."

You would think that would be an ongoing process. I'd be going there
for the whopper, not the crown anyway.

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<ujis3illiejrhr5ui16h6kd7dp3od7fiv9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12958&group=alt.food.fast-food#12958

From: jj...@127.0.0.1.net (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 00:45:43 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 07:45 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:49:47 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700, KWills <jj@127.0.0.1.net> wrote:
>

>>https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html
>>
>> "After announcing its “Reclaim the Flame” strategy at a
>>franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
>>to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
>>instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
>>out Burger King’s iconic crowns."
>>
>> I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
>>properly."
>
>You would think that would be an ongoing process.

You'd think.

>I'd be going there
>for the whopper, not the crown anyway.

I think the crowns are intended for children. And it's a decent
form of advertising. So long as the kid(s) wear one in a situation
where others can see outside of the restaurant.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<N_OcnRXhWIV-JeX4nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14870&group=alt.food.fast-food#14870

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:38:46 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 19:38 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700, KWills <jj@127.0.0.1.net> wrote:
>

>>https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html
>>
>> "After announcing its "Reclaim the Flame" strategy at a
>>franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
>>to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
>>instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
>>out Burger King's iconic crowns."
>>
>> I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
>>properly."
>
> You would think that would be an ongoing process. I'd be going there
> for the whopper, not the crown anyway.

I think the crown is genious advtertising. I have no use for them now but
that was my favorite part of going to burger king when I was a kid. And
since I was the oldest child I defintaelly was king.

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<t5phni5iiras2ptdj4jjoqbni1i2fbj2qs@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14876&group=alt.food.fast-food#14876

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:58:19 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:58 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:38:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700, KWills <jj@127.0.0.1.net> wrote:
>>

>>>https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html
>>>
>>> "After announcing its "Reclaim the Flame" strategy at a
>>>franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
>>>to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
>>>instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
>>>out Burger King's iconic crowns."
>>>
>>> I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
>>>properly."
>>
>> You would think that would be an ongoing process. I'd be going there
>> for the whopper, not the crown anyway.
>
>I think the crown is genious advtertising. I have no use for them now but
>that was my favorite part of going to burger king when I was a kid. And
>since I was the oldest child I defintaelly was king.

If your fast food restaurant is famous for its crown and not its food,
you have a serious problem.

A third major Burger King franchisee declares bankruptcy
https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/financing/third-major-burger-king-franchisee-declares-bankruptcy

Another Big Burger King Franchisee Files for Bankruptcy, the Third
This Year
https://www.franchisetimes.com/franchise_news/another-big-burger-king-franchisee-files-for-bankruptcy-the-third-this-year/article_a1fabf40-7ffd-11ee-a2fc-8339661d77a0.html

The vast majority of BK customer don't give a flying fuck about the
crown.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/230961/people-who-visited-burger-king-usa/

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<h3uinitl58sc69nb9i56j59h6a3tuji3pq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14882&group=alt.food.fast-food#14882

From: kw...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 01:25:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:25 UTC

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:38:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:49:47 -0700

What compels you to wait so long to reply, Jenny?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 03:18:51 -0700, KWills <jj@127.0.0.1.net> wrote:
>>

>>>https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/14/burger-kings-turnaround-plan-boosts-sales-customer-satisfaction.html
>>>
>>> "After announcing its "Reclaim the Flame" strategy at a
>>>franchisee convention in September, Burger King turned its attention
>>>to an in-store training program for all of its restaurants that
>>>instructed workers to greet customers, make Whoppers properly and give
>>>out Burger King's iconic crowns."
>>>
>>> I'm concerned that they only now think to, "make Whoppers
>>>properly."
>>
>> You would think that would be an ongoing process. I'd be going there
>> for the whopper, not the crown anyway.
>
>I think the crown is genious advtertising.

What is "genious [sic] advtertising [sic]?"

>I have no use for them now but
>that was my favorite part of going to burger king when I was a kid. And
>since I was the oldest child I defintaelly was king.

So your lying goes back further than I thought. Got it.

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<zNedneT7gOH_-pn7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16692&group=alt.food.fast-food#16692

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:28:33 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:28 UTC

> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:38:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> You would think that would be an ongoing process. I'd be going there
>>> for the whopper, not the crown anyway.
>>
>>I think the crown is genious advtertising. I have no use for them now but
>>that was my favorite part of going to burger king when I was a kid. And
>>since I was the oldest child I defintaelly was king.
>
> If your fast food restaurant is famous for its crown and not its food,
> you have a serious problem.

Who Said burger king wasn't famous for the whopper? It can be famous for
BOTH.

Re: Burger King is selling more Whoppers than ever before

<9h490jho1v0ca25a02duuaul7on7jqcft8@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16700&group=alt.food.fast-food#16700

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:40:30 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:40 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 13:28:33 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:38:46 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I think the crown is genious advtertising. I have no use for them now but
>>>that was my favorite part of going to burger king when I was a kid. And
>>>since I was the oldest child I defintaelly was king.
>>
>> If your fast food restaurant is famous for its crown and not its food,
>> you have a serious problem.
>
>Who Said burger king wasn't famous for the whopper?

Nobody.

Or are you going to lie, like you did when you said I claimed Wendy's
wasn't fast food-- and say that *I* said it?