From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Need A 'FREE' End To End Encrypted Email Provider? TUTA.COM 0022
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:10:38 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 22:10 UTC

Even although GOOGLE groups is ending you can still send to Usenet and your
message/s will be picked up by newsreaders like...
https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/ or
https://rec.arts.poems.narkive.com/

If you're a newbie to encryption, there is a basic tutorial below this tuta.com
message on how to manually send anonymous email without the need for software.

For general everyday sending email you should be using tuta.com encrypted email.

This is not about making money, this is about telling people to use end to
end encryption when sending email. Get off Hotmail and Gmail and others
like them as they're scanning your emails, putting ads in your email
account and collecting data on you. Why do you think they're free, do you
think they want to make you happy?

It is a stimulating feeling and so wonderful that having tuta.com on board as my
main "end to end encryption" email provider keeps me safe and secure, are you?

Free and premium sevices available.

All the details you need to know about tuta.com are below...

tuta.com is the best end to end email encryption provider in the world.

Data that tuta.com encrypts end-to-end...

Emails, including subject lines and all attachments
Entire calendars, even metadata such as event notifications
Entire address book, not just parts of the contacts
Inbox rules / filters
And the entire search index.

Some people think that both sender and recipient must have Tuta for
the email to be encrypted, not so. Only the sender needs Tuta but
the recipient must give the sender a password which the recipient uses
to decrypt the message when notified in their inbox that there is a
secure message to be opened. The recipient can read and reply (encrypted)
to the sender.

Of course if both parties are using Tuta then there would be no need
for passwords, just your login password for Tuta.com.

Everyone has the right to privacy, and this includes encrypted email.
That's why the basic secure email account in tuta.com will always be
free of charge. No personal information and no phone numbers are required
to register your anonymous email account.

What makes tuta.com better than ProtonMail, FastMail, HushMail and other
encrypted email services:

Tuta.com doesn't rely on integrations with Google services, unlike our
competitors. With Tuta, you get the biggest bang for your buck, with
the most features included with a free account and the lowest price
points for paid accounts.

Free and premium services: https://tuta.com/pricing

Tuta.com Is Breaking New Ground With Post Quantum Encryption For Email

Get 'QUANTUM READY' with tuta,com here: https://tuta.com/

More about QUANTUM COMPUTERS: https://tuta.com/blog/pqdrive-project

And here: https://tuta.com/blog/posts/cybersecurity-strategy-post-quantum-encryption

Independent tuta.com review: https://privacysavvy.com/email/guides/tutanota-guide/

________________________

Remailer Reliability Stats: https://www.mixmin.net/echolot/rlist2.html
https://tincture.ws/pinger/classic/rlist2.html
Encrypt Everything: https://gnupg.org/download/

The first thing you need to do is get the key/s for the remailer/s you want to use...

Remailer key for beaufusil: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/6H_UtxkYWE0
Remailer key for hsub: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/HGKfUsks2Hg
Remailer key for shalo: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/QtTm2-Spi7c
Remailer key for paranoia: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/Sbw708Rgkmo
Remailer key for dizum: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/C7tk1vFkSS8
Remailer key for frell: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/_q6eQoBXHjI

How To Send Anonymous Email / Posts Manually

Sending manually eliminates the need for software on your computer which could have a backdoor!

These are the fundamental instructions to understand how remailer messages are created and this
will help you to understand how remailers work.

If you want to send an anonymous message, first of all create a file containing:
- two colon signs ( :: ) in the first line,
- the phrase "Anon-To: e-mail address" in the second line
whereby the e-mail address should be the address the remailer will send the message to.
The third line should be empty and the message text will follow.

For Usenet posts you must use: Anon-Post-To: rec.sport.football.college or the target group.
For rec.arts.tv you would use: Anon-Post-To: rec.arts.tv and so on.

e.g.:

2 colons on the first line.
Anon-To: or Anon-Post-To: on second line.
One blank space line. (third line)
2 hash tags. (fourth line)
Subject: (fifth line)
One blank space line. (sixth line)
Start message on 7th line.

Type your message eg:
::
Anon-Post-To: rec.sport.football.college

##
Subject: Going To War (or whatever your subject is)

War is about to break out in...

(now encrypt above message with the remailer key of the remailer you're sending it to
and when ready to send it should look something like below)

::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

owE1jMsNwjAUBH3gZMk9PClnUoBPUANpwElW2OBPZD8H0gd1UCP2gduuNDNfj
IcSHT4zCbQmtlbzGFM9T0jSD7QVvEzaPcUlBSSWHQclbnR9YWJNp5BFSLdR9s
CijF3NGxybry/1Rsqn4la3a0JiIhLvnYGCu9HFtiC8oIxnlkeuIYe+EH=HgDa
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

::
Anon-To: address@example.org

Write here your message

Remailers only accept messages encrypted through PGP or GPG, so your message must be encrypted
with the remailer public key, which you can get by sending a message to the remailer
(mixmaster@remailer.paranoici.org) and by entering "remailer-key" in the subject.

So the above message must be encrypted with the remailer PGP key and eventually sent to
mixmaster@remailer.paranoici.org by entering two colon signs at the beginning of the message
and, in the second line, the phrase "Encrypted: PGP" followed by the previously encrypted
message.

From: joe@test.com
To: mixmaster@remailer.paranoici.org

::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

owE1jMsNwjAUBH3gZMk9PClnUoBPUANpwElW2OBPZD8H0gd1UCP2gduuNDNfj
IcSHT4zCbQmtlbzGFM9T0jSD7QVvEzaPcUlBSSWHQclbnR9YWJNp5BFSLdR9s
CijF3NGxybry/1Rsqn4la3a0JiIhLvnYGCu9HFtiC8oIxnlkeuIYe+EH=HgDa
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

The remailer will decode your message and send it anonymously. If you want to include a subject
or other headers which shouldn't be filtered by the remailer, you can enter them as explained
below before encrypting the message for the remailer:

::
Anon-To: address@example.org

##
Subject: Re: Twofish

Message text

Even if PGP encryption is very safe, using a remailer in the simplest way is not the best system
for protecting your identity. Therefore, you can tell the remailer, for instance, to keep the
message you've sent for a certain period of time and to forward it later so as to avoid the
so-called traffic analysis.
If you enter the header Latent-Time: +2:00, your message will be delayed by 2 hours, while if you
use the syntax Latent-Time: +5:00r, you'll have a random delay between 0 and 5 hours.

The best way to use a remailer is by using them in a chain, by sending a message from one remailer to
the other before it reaches your address.
Let's make an example with the above message:

::
Anon-To: mixmaster@remailer.paranoici.org

::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

owE1jMsNwjAUBH3gZMk9PClnUoBPUANpwElW2OBPZD8H0gd1UCP2gduuNDNfI
T4zCbQmtlbzGFM9T0jSD7QVvEzaPcUlBSSWHQclbnR9YWJNp5BFSLdR9CijF3
ybry/1Rsqn4la3a0JiIhLvnYGCu9HFtiC8oIxnlkeuIYe+EH=HgDq
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

you can encrypt this message with the PGP key of another remailer (e.g. Dizum) and send the
encrypted message to this remailer: remailer@dizum.com

Thus Dizum will receive the message and decode it and will find the instructions to send it
to mixmaster@remailer.paranoici.org, which in its turn will decode it and send it to
address@example.org

There is more on remailing here:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.privacy.anon-server/c/vMNR33GCKhs
This page needs updating but worth a look: https://dizum.com/

One last thing... get off Hotmail, Gmail or whetever you're using and send your email
encrypted so that your ISP or email provider can't profile you. https://tuta.com/
(the best out there) FREE and premium services! END TO END ENCRYPTION!!!
Free and premium services: https://tuta.com/pricing

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Re: Need A 'FREE' End To End Encrypted Email Provider? TUTA.COM 0022

<8cbe38c5cdb911dfdf4cb38f4166a258@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16852&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16852

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 06:00:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 05:00 UTC

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Usenet_newsreaders>

>If you're a newbie on how to send anonymous email and Usenet articles you
>should be using a remailer GUI like OmniMix <https://www.danner-net.de/om.htm>.

Absolutely.