Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Webcam access within browser.
From: dengfl...@gmail.com (fly Sean)
 by: fly Sean - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:13 UTC

On Monday, February 11, 2013 at 10:29:41 PM UTC+8, Peter Crosland wrote:
> I have a couple of basic fixed security cameras that have their own IP
> address on my network. On a PC I can view the output simply by entering
> the IP address into any browser. This brings up a screen headed IP
> Camera and the image is displayed. A number of options are display i.e.
> Active X mode, Java Applet Mode or Image mode. Image mode is the
> default. ON my Ipad everything works except the image display. Whilst I
> am aware that there are all sorts of apps available I really don't need
> them. Please can someone point me in the correct direction? TIA.
> --
> Regards Peter Crosland

Living in the current era equipped with technologies, the most enticing experience is enjoying live videos with your loved ones and business professionals sitting miles apart. The webcam has made life easier than ever. People buy advanced webcams to stream the live feeds, but one thing that could ruin the entire vibe is the webcam flickering.

Webcam flickering is one of the most frustrating things during a zoom meeting or some other video call. If you are also frustrated by the problem, we have a few easy and great methods to fix the issue.

See <https://www.fineshare.com/resource/fix-webcam-flickering.html> How to Fix Webcam Flickering Problem on Your Computer.