"All these black people are screwing up my democracy." - Ian Smith

devel / comp.sys.acorn.misc / Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manualsFrederick Bambrough
+* Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manualsTheo
|`- Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manualsHarriet Bazley
`- Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manualsChris Hughes

1
Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

<mpro.r9rssm003goao00gz@ypical.nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1697&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1697

From: fred...@[127.0.0.1] (Frederick Bambrough)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc,comp.sys.acorn.programmer
Subject: Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 16:38:56 +0100
 by: Frederick Bambrough - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 15:38 UTC

In message <ap.9f575959d3.a701a0a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk>
Sprow <news@sprow.co.uk> wrote:

> A revised and expanded version of the OS (3.40), InetSocket (1.10), and
> C Library (0.09) manuals for RISC OS is now available.
>
> Get them here:
> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/os340.zip
> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/inetsocket110.zip
> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/c-version58.zip
>
> Together with the Wimp, InetSWIs, VDU, MiscSWIs, and Toolbox manuals
> they form part of the core set of StrongHelp manuals for the shorthand
> guide to RISC OS programming.
>
> Spotted a mistake or omission? You can help by filling in any missing
> pages. Just Menu click on the respective page in StrongHelp and choose
> "Edit page" which will open it in your text editor. Save the changes and
> send the manual back to the moderator (whose contact details are on the
> 'Contributors' page in each respective manual).
>
> Thanks to riscos.info for providing hosting for these resources.

Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".

--
Fred

Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

<cwE*weNKy@news.chiark.greenend.org.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1698&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1698

From: theom+n...@chiark.greenend.org.uk (Theo)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc,comp.sys.acorn.programmer
Date: 03 Apr 2022 16:59:22 +0100 (BST)
 by: Theo - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 15:59 UTC

In comp.sys.acorn.misc Frederick Bambrough <freddie@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:
> Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".

Should be fixed now.

Theo

Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

<c3f96ad359.chris@mytarbis.plus.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1699&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1699

From: new...@noonehere.co.uk (Chris Hughes)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc,comp.sys.acorn.programmer
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 17:08:46 +0100
 by: Chris Hughes - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 16:08 UTC

In message <mpro.r9rssm003goao00gz@ypical.nospam.invalid>
Frederick Bambrough <freddie@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

> In message <ap.9f575959d3.a701a0a.m.conroy@argonet.co.uk>
> Sprow <news@sprow.co.uk> wrote:

>> A revised and expanded version of the OS (3.40), InetSocket (1.10), and
>> C Library (0.09) manuals for RISC OS is now available.
>>
>> Get them here:
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/os340.zip
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/inetsocket110.zip
>> http://www.riscos.info/downloads/stronghelp/manuals/c-version58.zip
>>
>> Together with the Wimp, InetSWIs, VDU, MiscSWIs, and Toolbox manuals
>> they form part of the core set of StrongHelp manuals for the shorthand
>> guide to RISC OS programming.
>>
>> Spotted a mistake or omission? You can help by filling in any missing
>> pages. Just Menu click on the respective page in StrongHelp and choose
>> "Edit page" which will open it in your text editor. Save the changes and
>> send the manual back to the moderator (whose contact details are on the
>> 'Contributors' page in each respective manual).
>>
>> Thanks to riscos.info for providing hosting for these resources.

> Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".

All working here using !Iris download all three ZIP files

--
Chris Hughes
Don't miss this years Wakefield Show 21st May 2022 - we have move to
check the latest information at www.wakefieldshow.org.uk

Re: Updated StrongHelp OS, InetSocket, and C Library manuals

<ecc8e8d359.harriet@bazleyfamily.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=1706&group=comp.sys.acorn.misc#1706

From: harr...@bazleyfamily.co.uk (Harriet Bazley)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.misc,comp.sys.acorn.programmer
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 16:02:57 +0100
 by: Harriet Bazley - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:02 UTC

On 3 Apr 2022 as I do recall,
Theo wrote:

> In comp.sys.acorn.misc Frederick Bambrough <freddie@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:
> > Response from the web site is 'Forbidden".
>
> Should be fixed now.

Successfully downloaded, thanks.

--
Harriet Bazley == Loyaulte me lie ==

Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling goes away.