From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Don't Forget - Stay Safe & Stay Encrypted!
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:38:59 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:38 UTC

tuta.com is the best end to end email encryption provider in the world. FREE and premium
sevices. https://tuta.com/pricing

Even although GOOGLE groups is ending you can still send to Usenet and your message/s
will be picked up by newsreaders like: narkive.com/ - 2 examples below.
https://alt.privacy.anon-server.narkive.com/ or https://rec.arts.poems.narkive.com/

So, if you want alt.anonymous.messages then just add on .narkive.com/ on the end like
this: https://alt.anonymous.messages.narkive.com/ got it?

For general everyday sending email you should be using tuta.com encrypted email.

This is not about making money, this is about telling people to use end to end
encryption when sending email. Get off Hotmail and Gmail and others like them as they're
scanning your emails, putting ads in your email account and collecting data on you. Why
do you think they're free, do you think they want to make you happy?

It's not just Hotmail or Gmail (or whoever you're with) that can read your email but your
ISP and other 3rd parties can read it also, that's a BIG NO NO!!!

It is a stimulating feeling and so wonderful that having tuta.com on board as my main
"end to end encryption" email provider keeps me safe and secure, are you?

No more delays, do it now for real privacy! Basic service FREE https://tuta.com/pricing

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Re: Don't Forget - Stay Safe & Stay Encrypted!

<a959d60543083c6a42c79f8d38365fff@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16975&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16975

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:29:19 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:29 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:38:59 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>about making money
s t o r e f r o n t

Re: Don't Forget - Stay Safe & Stay Encrypted!

<3b7ca7d563ff82f9720ff840c38b54db@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16976&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16976

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:54:29 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.privacy, alt.security.pgp,
rec.arts.poems
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:54 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> It is a stimulating feeling and so wonderful that having tuta.com on
> board as my main "end to end encryption" email provider keeps me safe
> and secure, are you?

Lot's of people switching from tuta.com to disroot.org. ;)

Re: Don't Forget - Stay Safe & Stay Encrypted!

<f8297bac2676718781c11c38faccad62@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=16977&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#16977

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:34:39 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:34 UTC

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:54:29 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>Lot's of people switching from tuta.com to disroot.org. ;)

(using Tor Browser 13.0.10)
https://disroot.org/
https://disroot.org/en
>.onion available
>HOME ABOUT SERVICES CONTACT COMMUNITY DONATE PERKS BLOG TUTORIALS FAQ
>EN ES FR IT DE RU
>Dis`root�
>1. To tear up the roots of, or by the roots; hence, to tear from a foundation;
> to uproot.
>Disroot is a platform providing online services based on principles of
>freedom, privacy, federation and decentralization.
>No tracking, no ads, no profiling, no data mining!
>SUPPORT US
>Disroot relies on donations and support from its community and users of
>services. If you would like to keep the project going and help create space
>for potential new disrooters, please use any of the methods available to make
>a financial contribution. Domain linking is available for regular supporters.
>You can also collaborate by buying extra email storage space and/or extra
>cloud storage space.
[end quoted excerpt]

maybe somthing gets lost in translation, but "federation" looks out of place