Technology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

SubjectAuthor
* Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?Jerry Sauk
`* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KlausSchadenfreude
 `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?Jerry Sauk
  +- Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KWills
  `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KlausSchadenfreude
   `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?Jerry Sauk
    +* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KlausSchadenfreude
    |`* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?Jerry Sauk
    | +- Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KWills
    | `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KlausSchadenfreude
    |  `- Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KWills
    `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?K Wills
     `* Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?Jerry Sauk
      `- Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?KWills

1
Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<HVqdnV_fANaBcZP-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11519&group=alt.food.fast-food#11519

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:05:26 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 05:05 UTC

It really got me started thinking about it, after my visit there this
afternoon.

When I arrived to get my taco's, the parking lot was empty, except the 5-6
car's for the employee's. The drive through was compltely empty. I parked
out on the road in front of the store. probably illegal, it's a four-lane
state highway. Who cares, the other drivers will have to deal with it. So
I stood on the public sidewalk for a minute or two, and nobody came out to
help me. I thought ot myself, what would klous do in this situation? So
then I started screeching, the same 3 thing's over and over. HELOOOOO!!!
PAYING CUSTOMER HERE!!!! SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the employee came
out snad said sorry for the wait we weren't expecting any cusotmers. In the
last 24 hour's, there has only been one customer. I replied, yeah I know
that was me. I'm here almost every day. So she took my order and went back
into the store.

While I was waiting fo rmy food, I saw an elderly lady pulling into the
parking lot. I started to move toward's her so I could tell her she was on
private property, but before I could, the manager of the store came storming
out with his arm's flailing high and the air nad he was shrieking to the
lady "GET OUT THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!" The elderly lady looked
shocked and I said I beg your pardon? I just was at a friend's funeral and
I just need a quiet place to sit for a moment and have a delicios Taco for
lunch. "GE TEH FUCK OFF TEH PROPERTY OLD WOMAN BEFORE i CALLED THE
POLICE!!!" he said, with his arms still flailing above his head. "FINE"
said the woman and she drove off in a huff. There was a arby's nearby, and
I noticed she went into teh parking lot there and entered the store.

Next, a car with 4 high-school boys pulled into the lot, and right on cue
the manager was back, shrieking and yelling at them to get off teh property.
"Whoa take it easy old man, this morning we won our first football game of
teh season, and we're here to celebrate our victory with some taco's!"
"TACO BELL IS PRIVATE PRIVATE PROPERTY, GET OFF THE PROPERTY RIGHT NOW."
One of the other boys said to the first boy, oh just ignore this idiot.
He;s obviously a moron, becouse only a complete and total fucking retard
would say that Taco Bell is private property. The four boy's entered the
store, ordered thir food, and sat down at a table and when thier food
arrived they began tasting it. The Manager was standing there from outside
staring in complete disbelief. He then got on his cellphone and called 911,
seconds later the police arrived and all four boys were hand-cuffed and
taken away in teh police cars.

So I realized, with all these things happeneing, I never notived they
actually happaned just about every day I went to taco bell. Maybe it is
private property After all?

?????????????

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<enhughls51m90tu22b8pjqnrmgo7a4a15i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11533&group=alt.food.fast-food#11533

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:38:24 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 11:38 UTC

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:05:26 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>It really got me started thinking about it, after my visit there this
>afternoon.
>
>When I arrived to get my taco's, the parking lot was empty, except the 5-6
>car's for the employee's. The drive through was compltely empty. I parked
>out on the road in front of the store. probably illegal, it's a four-lane
>state highway. Who cares, the other drivers will have to deal with it. So
>I stood on the public sidewalk for a minute or two, and nobody came out to
>help me. I thought ot myself, what would klous do in this situation? So
>then I started screeching, the same 3 thing's over and over. HELOOOOO!!!
>PAYING CUSTOMER HERE!!!! SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the employee came
>out snad said sorry for the wait we weren't expecting any cusotmers. In the
>last 24 hour's, there has only been one customer. I replied, yeah I know
>that was me. I'm here almost every day. So she took my order and went back
>into the store.
>
>While I was waiting fo rmy food, I saw an elderly lady pulling into the
>parking lot. I started to move toward's her so I could tell her she was on
>private property, but before I could, the manager of the store came storming
>out with his arm's flailing high and the air nad he was shrieking to the
>lady "GET OUT THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!" The elderly lady looked
>shocked and I said I beg your pardon? I just was at a friend's funeral and
>I just need a quiet place to sit for a moment and have a delicios Taco for
>lunch. "GE TEH FUCK OFF TEH PROPERTY OLD WOMAN BEFORE i CALLED THE
>POLICE!!!" he said, with his arms still flailing above his head. "FINE"
>said the woman and she drove off in a huff. There was a arby's nearby, and
>I noticed she went into teh parking lot there and entered the store.
>
>Next, a car with 4 high-school boys pulled into the lot, and right on cue
>the manager was back, shrieking and yelling at them to get off teh property.
>"Whoa take it easy old man, this morning we won our first football game of
>teh season, and we're here to celebrate our victory with some taco's!"
>"TACO BELL IS PRIVATE PRIVATE PROPERTY, GET OFF THE PROPERTY RIGHT NOW."
>One of the other boys said to the first boy, oh just ignore this idiot.
>He;s obviously a moron, becouse only a complete and total fucking retard
>would say that Taco Bell is private property. The four boy's entered the
>store, ordered thir food, and sat down at a table and when thier food
>arrived they began tasting it. The Manager was standing there from outside
>staring in complete disbelief. He then got on his cellphone and called 911,
>seconds later the police arrived and all four boys were hand-cuffed and
>taken away in teh police cars.
>
>So I realized, with all these things happeneing, I never notived they
>actually happaned just about every day I went to taco bell. Maybe it is
>private property After all?
>
>?????????????

There are several Taco Bells in your area; one on Mason St.,
University Ave. Main, Velp, Babcock, and two in nearby towns.

All of them-- without exception-- are on private property, as you are
well aware.

Despite your lies above, you *know* they are private property and have
never been able to prove otherwise. All you've been able to do is
repeat your lies over and over again, because that's what you *DO*,
Jenny.

Lie.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<-8OcnZwMlJ_OIin5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13263&group=alt.food.fast-food#13263

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:10:58 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 04:10 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>>arrived they began tasting it. The Manager was standing there from
>>outside
>>staring in complete disbelief. He then got on his cellphone and called
>>911,
>>seconds later the police arrived and all four boys were hand-cuffed and
>>taken away in teh police cars.
>>
>>So I realized, with all these things happeneing, I never notived they
>>actually happaned just about every day I went to taco bell. Maybe it is
>>private property After all?
>>
>>?????????????
>>

> There are several Taco Bells in your area; one on Mason St.,
> University Ave. Main, Velp, Babcock, and two in nearby towns.
>
> All of them-- without exception-- are on private property, as you are
> well aware.
>
> Despite your lies above, you *know* they are private property and have

OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS A
MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC proves it!!!

You have YET to supply a responce to that FACT.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<fet9bi9ddvqrdknee1ql25s253dh097tcd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13264&group=alt.food.fast-food#13264

From: laugh...@you.heh (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 01:06:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 08:06 UTC

On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:10:58 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> [...]

>>>911,
>>>seconds later the police arrived and all four boys were hand-cuffed and
>>>taken away in teh police cars.
>>>
>>>So I realized, with all these things happeneing, I never notived they
>>>actually happaned just about every day I went to taco bell. Maybe it is
>>>private property After all?
>>>
>>>?????????????
>>
>> There are several Taco Bells in your area; one on Mason St.,
>> University Ave. Main, Velp, Babcock, and two in nearby towns.
>>
>> All of them-- without exception-- are on private property, as you are
>> well aware.
>>
>> Despite your lies above, you *know* they are private property and have
>> never been able to prove otherwise.
>
>OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS A
>MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC proves it!!!
>
>You have YET to supply a responce to that FACT.

Not only did Klaus respond, but so did I.
You already KNOW there is a difference between public property
and public access. The actual, legal definition of public property has
been posted several times. You have run away from the definition each
and every time.
You will run away from the truth you HATE this time as well.

public property

Public property refers to property owned by the government (or its
agency), rather than by a private individual or a company. It belongs
to the public at large. Examples include many parks, streets,
sidewalks, libraries, schools, playgrounds that are used regularly by
the general public.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/public_property

PUBLIC PROPERTY Definition & Legal Meaning

Any property that is not owned by a private individual or a company.
It belongs to the public at large and not to any one person. It covers
premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a
community.
https://thelawdictionary.org/public-property/

Public Property means any property within the boundaries of CFD No.
02-01 that is used for rights-of-way or any other purpose and is owned
by or dedicated to the federal government, the State, the County, or
any other public agency; provided however that any property leased by
a public agency to a private entity and subject to taxation under
Section 53340.1 of the Act shall be taxed and classified in accordance
with its use.
https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/public-property

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<989abipvmqsk5apte3p3ei180hs94oma9c@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13266&group=alt.food.fast-food#13266

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 04:26:10 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:26 UTC

> [...]

>>>staring in complete disbelief. He then got on his cellphone and called
>>>911,
>>>seconds later the police arrived and all four boys were hand-cuffed and
>>>taken away in teh police cars.
>>>
>>>So I realized, with all these things happeneing, I never notived they
>>>actually happaned just about every day I went to taco bell. Maybe it is
>>>private property After all?
>>>
>>>?????????????
>>>

>> There are several Taco Bells in your area; one on Mason St.,
>> University Ave. Main, Velp, Babcock, and two in nearby towns.
>>
>> All of them-- without exception-- are on private property, as you are
>> well aware.
>>
>> Despite your lies above, you *know* they are private property and have
>> never been able to prove otherwise.
>
>OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS A

NOPE

>You have YET to supply a responce to that FACT.

LIE

Two lies in one short post! Very typical Jenny.

Here is the definition of private property:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/private-property
something, especially land or buildings, that belongs to a particular
person or company, rather than to a government.

Now all you have to do is answer a simple yes or no question:
Is this definition correct?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If your answer is no, supply a verifiable citation from another
dictionary which refutes this definition.

If you don't, we'll assume none exists, and you now admit that
restaurants are NOT owned by the government and are, therefore,
private property.

Put your verifiable cite here ----->

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<woKcnXydmMyjKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15123&group=alt.food.fast-food#15123

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 20:03 UTC

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:10:58 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> There are several Taco Bells in your area; one on Mason St.,
>>> University Ave. Main, Velp, Babcock, and two in nearby towns.
>>>
>>> All of them-- without exception-- are on private property, as you are
>>> well aware.
>>>
>>> Despite your lies above, you *know* they are private property and have
>>> never been able to prove otherwise.
>>
>>OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS
>>MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC proves it!!!
>
> NOPE

You forgot to include your logic, klous.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<isojpidlf63dl3fmg60giuku87irfulcgl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15134&group=alt.food.fast-food#15134

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 15:35:20 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 23:35 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS
>>>MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC proves it!!!
>>
>> NOPE
>
> You forgot to include your logic, klous.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[X] You are lying, as usual
[X] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[X] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<pj8lpi1coa8mb2e5tcav5i92nctq1rdjue@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15149&group=alt.food.fast-food#15149

From: kw1...@kw.kw (K Wills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 05:09:30 -0800
 by: K Wills - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 13:09 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:26:08 +0000

JENNY! You really need to stop trying to bring back subjects that have
been resolved. Waiting nearly six months to provide more PROOF that
you cannot be honest isn't necessary. No one is disputing the TRUTH of
your NEED to lie.

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

[...]

>>>OH YES I DID PROVE that they are public. Simply by ENTERING THE STORE AS
>>>MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC proves it!!!
>>
>>NOPE
>>
>>>You have YET to supply a responce to that FACT.
>>
>>LIE
>>

>>Two lies in one short post! Very typical Jenny.
>
> You forgot to include your logic, klous.

Your lies are included above, stupid.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<d9acncC7vs-1fI37nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16907&group=alt.food.fast-food#16907

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:36:50 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 06:36 UTC

"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:26:08 +0000
>

> JENNY! You really need to stop trying to bring back subjects that have
> been resolved. Waiting nearly six months to provide more PROOF that
> you cannot be honest isn't necessary. No one is disputing the TRUTH of
> your NEED to lie.
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>
> [...]
>>>
>>>NOPE

>>>LIE
>>>

>>>Two lies in one short post! Very typical Jenny.
>>
>> You forgot to include your logic, klous.
>
> Jenny is lying, as usual.

Yawn.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<qna21j9bef5gp0ehqaj22hv7sab5edjo8f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16919&group=alt.food.fast-food#16919

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 03:59:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:59 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:36:50 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"K Wills" <kw19@kw.kw> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:26:08 +0000
>>

>> JENNY! You really need to stop trying to bring back subjects that have
>> been resolved. Waiting nearly six months to provide more PROOF that
>> you cannot be honest isn't necessary. No one is disputing the TRUTH of
>> your NEED to lie.
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> You forgot to include your logic, klous.
>>
>> Jenny is lying, as usual.
>>
>>[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
>
>Yawn.

And I'm not even psychic.
If you find my exposing your lying tiresome, maybe you should try
being honest.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<QpCdnZ9tJ9k42Ir7nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16971&group=alt.food.fast-food#16971

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:01:47 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:01 UTC

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> NOPE
>>
>> You forgot to include your logic, klous.
>>
> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

> [X] Yes, it *is* private property

It little LOGIC would be nice, kloous. Try to make it VALID logic for
once.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<cl5f1jlus4p9079chi7ncbk7qlkp3pbvob@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16981&group=alt.food.fast-food#16981

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <HVqdnV_fANaBcZP-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <enhughls51m90tu22b8pjqnrmgo7a4a15i@4ax.com> <-8OcnZwMlJ_OIin5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <989abipvmqsk5apte3p3ei180hs94oma9c@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <woKcnXydmMyjKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <isojpidlf63dl3fmg60giuku87irfulcgl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <QpCdnZ9tJ9k42Ir7nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@supernews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 00:52:32 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:52 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:01:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

What do you gain by waiting over three months to further PROVE you
really do NEED to lie?

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> You forgot to include your logic, klous.
>>>
>>====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>>[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>>[X] You are lying, as usual
>>[X] This has already been explained to you ad infinitum
>>[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>>[X] Yes, it *is* private property
>>[ ] Yes, McDonald's says salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>>[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>>======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>>======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>It little LOGIC would be nice, kloous. Try to make it VALID logic for
>once.

It's been explained to you more times than anyone is willing to
count. Note the part where "This has already been explained to you ad
infinitum" is written. Yes, your NEED to lie made you remove it. I was
kind enough to replace it.
There is no possible way you don't know the difference between
public and private property. You've simply offered more PROOF that you
NEED to lie.
Get the professional mental health care you NEED for your lying.
I am being very serious.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]

--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<r6cf1jlhu7mc2tqc3eevp4qbnodq9tt980@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16989&group=alt.food.fast-food#16989

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:45:02 -0700
References: <HVqdnV_fANaBcZP-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <enhughls51m90tu22b8pjqnrmgo7a4a15i@4ax.com> <-8OcnZwMlJ_OIin5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <989abipvmqsk5apte3p3ei180hs94oma9c@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <woKcnXydmMyjKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <isojpidlf63dl3fmg60giuku87irfulcgl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <QpCdnZ9tJ9k42Ir7nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:45 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:01:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:03:17 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>> You forgot to include your logic, klous.
>>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
>> [X] Yes, it *is* private property
>
>It little LOGIC would be nice, kloous. Try to make it VALID logic for
>once.

Yes, a little logic on your part WOULD be nice, Jenny. Too bad you've
run away from providing a definition of Private Property and Public
property

Every.

Single

Time.

Re: Maybe Taco Bell is private property after all?

<40qh1jdt7j9h4albbr1icpi5pmk8chrmc6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17010&group=alt.food.fast-food#17010

From: kw1...@kw.kw (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <enhughls51m90tu22b8pjqnrmgo7a4a15i@4ax.com> <-8OcnZwMlJ_OIin5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@supernews.com> <989abipvmqsk5apte3p3ei180hs94oma9c@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <woKcnXydmMyjKQT4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@supernews.com> <isojpidlf63dl3fmg60giuku87irfulcgl@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com> <QpCdnZ9tJ9k42Ir7nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@supernews.com> <r6cf1jlhu7mc2tqc3eevp4qbnodq9tt980@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 00:51:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:51 UTC

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:45:02 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:01:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>>> [X] Yes, it *is* private property
>>
>>It little LOGIC would be nice, kloous. Try to make it VALID logic for
>>once.
>
>Yes, a little logic on your part WOULD be nice, Jenny. Too bad you've
>run away from providing a definition of Private Property and Public
>property
>
>Every.
>
>Single
>
>Time.

While pretending (lying) the legal definition of both haven't
been posted several times.

--

No sense being pessimistic.
It wouldn't work anyway.